ACTE Provides Best Web design and Master PHP program Training Training in OMR,Chennai. Our courses are very flexible and can be attended when it suits you most. Our Trainers are well experienced and professional expert, having hands on real time experience in this field. We provide interactive sessions and real-time practical examples which you will get it from real-time working professionals. This course increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. We understand the job market and accordingly framed the training as job oriented training. ACTE prepare learners with all the skills needed to become an expert in PHP snd web design.
Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Chennai
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 20-JUN-2022 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM
- 22-JUN-2022 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 25-JUN-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 25-JUN-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM
Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Chennai
Candidates at Web design and Master PHP program Training in OMR,Chennai will receive hands-on tutoring in a real time practice which includes a PHP portfolio project. By the end of this course design, candidates should be advanced in PHP and MySQL with real time stuff. PHP being the server side coding language and MYSQL an open source relational database management system when combined together is capable of delivering highly unique and perfect solutions. One of the main reasons for choosing PHP web design Application Development is its simplicity and ease of use. The various aspects of web designing include web graphic design; interface design.
PHP is the most commonly used scripting language for web development process. It is free, open source and server-side and the code is executed on the server.Web design and Master PHP program Course at OMR, Chennai train the learners about the usage of PHP for high-speed websites. The modules covered under this PHP Training are basic syntax, data type, expression, operator, deal with an HTML form, looping, understanding functions, decision making, file, directories, array, string, and database connectivity.
PHP is a fast and feature-rich open source scripting language used to create Web Applications or Internet and Intranet Applications.Web design is the design of websites that are displayed on the internet and it is the user experience aspects of website creation rather than software development.PHP developers take care of the front end management, build the PHP modules, do testing, understand the architectural problems, integrate the storage solutions like databases, blob stores, integrate with Apache and MYSQL for interfacing, and handle the value stores. Web design and Master PHP Program Training Institute with Placement in OMR,Chennai make you to acquire expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE OMR offers Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
- Web Development Introduction
- History of HTML
- What you need to do to get going and make your first HTML page
- What are HTML Tags and Attributes?
- HTML Tag vs. Element
- HTML Attributes:
- How to differentiate HTML Document Versions
- HTML Basic Tags
- HTML Formatting Tags
- HTML Color Coding
- Div and Span Tags for Grouping
- Unordered Lists
- Ordered Lists
- Definition list
- Image and Image Mapping
- URL - Uniform Resource Locator
- URL Encoding
This module covers basic table markup, along with more complex features such as implementing captions and summaries.
- Attributes Using
- Iframe as the Target
- Style s
- HTML Meta Tag
- HTML Deprecated Tags & Attributes
- Benefits of CSS
- CSS Versions History
- CSS Syntax
- External Style Sheet using
- Multiple Style Sheets
- Value Lengths and Percentages
- CSS Syntax
- single Style Sheets
- Multiple Style Sheets
- Value Lengths and Percentages
- ID Selectors
- Class Selectors
- Grouping Selectors
- Universal Selector
- CSS Cursor
- CSS Tables
II. width & height
- Borders & Outline
- Margin & Padding
- Height and width
- CSS Dimensions
- CSS Visibility
- CSS Display
- CSS Scrollbars
- CSS Positioning
1. Static Positioning
2. Fixed Positioning
3. Relative Positioning
4. Absolute Positioning
- CSS Layers with Z-Index
- Module 1: Introduction
- What is AJAX?
- The development workflow
- Selecting the right tools for the job
- Just enough HTML and CSS
- Understanding objects
- Understanding variables
- Making comparisons
- Understanding events
- Writing your first script
- Internal vs. external scripts
- Using comments in scripts
- Using the noscript tag in HTML
- Creating alert dialogs
- Understanding conditional statements
- Getting confirmations from users
- Creating prompts for users
- Understanding functions
- Making links smarter
- Using switch/case statements
- Handling errors
- Getting started
- Creating loops
- Passing values to functions
- Detecting objects
- Reading arrays
- Returning values from functions
- Writing arrays
- Building do and while loops
- Re-using functions
- Creating a basic image rollover
- How to write a better rollover
- Creating a three-state rollover
- Making rollovers accessible and 508 compliant
- Making disjointed rollovers
- Creating slideshows
- Displaying random images
- Getting started
- Creating jump menus
- Creating dynamic menus
- Requiring fields
- Cross-checking fields
- Displaying more informative errors
- Verifying radio button selections
- Setting one field with another field
- Verifying email addresses
- Responding to window events
- Responding to mouse movements
- Responding to mouse clicks
- Responding to onBlur form events
- Responding to onFocus form events
- Responding to keyboard events
- Demystifying cookies
- Writing a cookie
- Reading a cookie
- Displaying a cookie
- Counting with cookies
- Deleting cookies
- Handling multiple cookies
- Cookies in action
- Understanding the DOM
- Adding nodes to the DOM
- Deleting nodes from the DOM
- Deleting specific nodes
- Inserting nodes into the DOM
- Replacing nodes in the DOM
- Displaying dates
- Displaying times
- Creating a countdown
- Creating sliding menus
- Creating pop-up menus
- Creating slideshows with captions
- Creating a stylesheet switcher
- Module 1: Introduction to Bootstrap
- What is Bootstrap Framework
- Why Bootstrap
- History of Bootstrap
- Advantages of Bootstrap Framework
- What is Responsive web page
- How to remove Responsiveness
- Major Features of Bootstrap
- What is Mobile-First Strategy
- Setting up Environment
- How to apply Bootstrap to Applications
- What is Bootstrap Grid
- How to apply Bootstrap Grid
- What is Container
- What is Offset Column
- How to Reordering Columns
- Advantages of Bootstrap Grid
- How to Display responsive Images
- How to change class properties
- How to use readymade themes
- How to customize Bootstrap's components, Less variables, and jQuery plug-in.
- What is Bootstrap Typography
- How to use Typography
- What is Bootstrap Tables
- What is Bootstrap Form Layout
- What is Bootstrap Button
- How display images in different styles like Circle shape etc
- How to display text like muted and warning etc
- What is Carets Classes
- How to hide or show the text in Bootstrap
- What is Bootstrap Components
- Why Bootstrap Components
- Advantages of Bootstrap Components
- What are the different types of Bootstrap Components
- What is Glyphicons Component
- How to use Glyphicons Component
- What is Bootstrap Dropdown Menu Component
- What is Button Groups and Button Toolbar
- How to use Button Groups and Button Toolbar
- What are different Input Groups Components
- What is Navigation Pills & Tabs Components
- How to use Navigation Pills and Tabs Components
- What is Navbar Component
- How to build a Responsive Navbar
- How to Add Forms and other controls to Navbar
- How to Fix the position of navbar
- What is Breadcrumb Component
- What is Pagination Component
- How to apply Pagination in Application
- What is Labels / Badge Components
- What is Jumbotron / Page Header Components
- What is Thumbnail Component
- What is Alerts & Dismissible Alerts
- How to Create Progress Bar
- What is Media Objects Component
- Why Media Objects Component
- How to use Media Objects Component
- What is Bootstrap List Group Component
- What is Bootstrap Panel Component
- What is Bootstrap Plug-Ins.
- Why Bootstrap Plug-Ins
- How to use Bootstrap Plug-Ins
- What is Transition Plug-in
- What Modal Dialog Box
- What are the different Properties, Methods and Events of Model Dialog Box
- What is Scrollspy Plug-In
- What is Tab Plug-in
- How to use Tab Plug-in
- What is Drop Down Plug-in
- What is Tooltip Plug-in
- How to use Button Plug-in
- What are the different methods and events of Tooltip Plug-in
- What is Popover Plug-in
- What is alert and Button Plug-ins
- What is Collapse Plug-in
- What are different types of Properties, Methods and Events of Collapse Plug-in
- What is Carousel Plug-in
- What is Affix Plug-in
- Module 1: Introduction to WordPress
- Package Download
- Creating Database
- A brief history
- More about WordPress
- WordPress Blogs vs. Websites
- A brief introduction to WordPress themes
- Getting started with WordPress
- Finding a domain
- Registering a domain
- Choosing a web hosting package
- WordPress feature through your host
- How to install WordPress
- The MySQL database
- Uploading your files
- Archiving content
- The purpose of categories
- Naming a category
- Creating a new category
- About static page parents and children
- Picking a text editor
- Picking a web browser
- About cross-browser compatibility
- An introduction to FTP
- Setting up for FTP
- Using an FTP client
- Transferring files
- Editing files (FTP)
- TFile Permissions
- What is PHP?
- The history of PHP
- Why choose PHP?
- Installation overview
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Outputting dynamic text
- The operational trail
- Inserting code comments
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Understanding array pointers
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
- Building forms
- Detecting form submissions
- Single-page form processing
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Single-page form with validations
- Working with cookies
- Setting cookie values
- Reading cookie values
- Unsetting cookie values
- Working with sessions
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
- Module 1: Introduction
- What is AngularJS
- Features of AngularJS
- AngularJS Directives
- Client-side templates
- MVC architecture
- Data Binding
- Environment setup
- Include AngularJS
- Load framework
- Invoking AngularJS
- What is Directives
- Directive for HTML validations
- Directive Definition
- Manipulating DOM elements
- Ng-app directive
- Ng-init directive
- Different elements in forms
- Forms basic validation
- Data validation
- HTML dom
- Client/ server technology
- Communicating using $HTTP
- Working with HTTP headers
- Working with RESTful resources
- Response interception
- Factory method
- Service method
- What is Filters
- Benefits of Filters
- Currency Filter
- Uppercase / Lowercase Filter
- Orderby Filter
- Filter Filter
- What is DI
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Inbound Marketing strategy?
- Inbound Marketing Vs Outbound Marketing
- Digital Marketing Role in Inbound Marketing
- Introduction to online digital marketing
- Importance of digital marketing
- How internet marketing works?
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Significance of online marketing in real world
- Increasing visibility
- Visitors’ engagement
- Bringing targeted traffic
- Lead generation
- Converting leads
- Performance evaluation
- Understanding internet and websites
- Domain names and extensions
- Web server and its types
- What is web hosting?
- Types of websites – dynamic & static
- Planning and conceptualization of a website
- Understanding the web pages, its structure and navigation
- Making a blueprint of the website
- Word Press Website?
- Install Word Press Theme?
- Create Page
- Create Post
- SEO Plug-in
- Tag Manager Plug-in
- What is Google Trends
- How Use Google Trends
- Trends and Analysis
- Market research
- Keyword research and analysis
- SWOT analysis of a website
- Types of keywords
- Tools used for keyword research
- Localized keyword research
- Competitor website analysis
- Choosing right keywords to the project
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engine works?
- SEO fundamentals & concepts
- Understanding the SERP
- Meta data optimization
- URL optimization
- Internal linking
- 301 Redirection
- 404 error pages
- Canonical implementation
- H1, H2, H3 tags optimization
- Image optimization
- Optimize SEO content
- Check for copyscape content
- Landing Page optimization
- No-Follow and Do-Follow
- Indexing and Caching
- Creating XML Sitemap
- Creating Robot.txt
- HTML validation using W3C
- Google webmaster tool & website verification
- And much more on-page techniques
- Link building tips & techniques
- Difference between white hat and black hat SEO
- Page rank, Alexa rank, domain authority, backlinks
- Do’s & don’ts in link building
- Link acquisition techniques
- Directory submission
- Social bookmarking submission
- Search engine submission
- Web 2.0 submission
- Article submission
- Press release submission
- Forum submission
- PPT submission
- PDF submission
- Classified submission
- Business listing
- Blog commenting
- Google Panda, Penguin, Humming bird algorithm
- How to recover your website from Google penalties
- Webmaster and analytics tools
- Competitor website analysis and backlinks building
- SEO tools for website analysis and optimization
- Backlinks tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Understanding the past and present
- How social media can influence marketing strategies?
- What is viral marketing and its significance in current world?
- Introduction to Social media networks
- Types of social media websites
- Social Media Optimization concepts
- Facebook Page, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest,
- Instagram Optimization
- Hashtags and Mentions
- Image optimization and networking
- Mico Blogs for Businesses
- Brand Building
- Promoting Brand Awareness
- Brand Building Tools & Apps
- Positive Negative Brand Building
- Rebuilding Brand Image
- Intro to Content marketing and management
- Writing compelling content
- Keyword research
- Unique ways to write eye-catchy content
- Template creation for content
- Optimizing content for search engine
- Content distribution to increase traffic & sales
- What is blogging?
- What is AdSense program?
- How to earn money through blogging?
- Tricks to get AdSense approved by Google
- Google AdSense account setup and integrating with analytics
- Placing ad codes on blog or website
- Alternative Ads websites that can earn you money
- Google AdWords fundamentals
- Landing page optimization
- Set-up PPC Campaign
- Google AdWords account structure
- PPC campaign navigation
- How to set up PPC campaign
- Single Account Vs My Client Center (MCC) Account
- What is Click-through-Rates (CTRs), Impression, Conversion?
- Quality score and its importance
- What is tracking code?
- What is keyword research?
- Analyze competitors’ keywords
- Creating campaign, Ad group, Ads, Keywords Geo targeting for Ads Bidding Billing
- Google AdWords Editor
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Google and Bing Analytics
- Integrating website with analytics
- Setting up goals & tracking traffic and conversions
- Cookies tracking, eCommerce tracking
- Exit rate Vs. bounce rate
- Setting up funnels in goals
- Integrating AdWords and analytics
- account and its benefits
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns
- What is link tagging and how to set up?
- Filters and segments
- Customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources and behaviour
- Conversions tracking and reporting
- Importance of mobile marketing in current scenario
- Fundaments of mobile marketing
- Forms of mobile marketing
- Geo-targeting campaigns for mobile users
- Measuring and managing campaign
- App & Web - Mobile advertising
- Content marketing
- Mobile targeting and segmentation
- SMS marketing
- Case Studies on App advertising
- What is Email Marketing?
- Importance of Email Marketing
- Popular Email Marketing Software’s
- Email Marketing Goals
- Introduction to Mail Chimp
- Mail Chimp pricing structure
- Account setup and settings
- Email marketing strategy
- Creating a Subscriber List
- Integration of Forms in Site
- Import subscribers in list
- Types of Email marketing campaigns
- Creating an Email Campaign
- What is Newsletter
- Design a Newsletter
- Marketing Automation
- Importance of video marketing
- Understanding video campaigns
- YouTube marketing (Video Ads)
- Types of YouTube Ads
- In-display and In-stream ads
- Using YouTube for businesses
- Developing YouTube marketing strategies
- Video Ad groups
- Targeting options
- Understanding bid strategies
- Bringing visitors to your website via YouTube videos
- Fundamentals of Affiliate marketing
- How people are earning millions of dollars via affiliate marketing?
- Changes in marketing industry over the years
- Ways to do affiliate marketing
- Live examples of how affiliate marketers earn money online
- How to get approved from affiliate agencies?
- Getting approval from commission junction
- Google places optimization
- NAP (Name Address Place)
- Using H card
- Local SEO
PlacementACTE OMR offers Web Design & PHP Development Master Program placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, Web Design & PHP Development Master Program etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for Web Design & PHP Development Master Program, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Web Design & PHP Development Master Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Web Design & PHP Development Master Program support team wing that assist students in securing Web Design & PHP Development Master Program according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
Jegan1 day ago ACTE institute in Velachery is best institute for AngularJS updated modules.They are providing completely real time Projects.Back end team work also very good.So I recommend people looking out for Web Design & PHP Development Master Program to join here.
yuvasri1days ago The trainer is approachable,well experienced,always interested to explain things.It was a nice experience learning a Advanced Web Design & PHP Program.It is excellent.Trainer has a good real time experience.Hence the examples are very practical and interesting.
maithili3days ago Did Web Design & PHP Development Master Program with ACTE institute in Velachery a week before.Course fee was reasonable and Good quality.I am satisfied with the training provided.Trainer is excellent.
jenisha4 days ago ACTE institute is the best training institute in chennai for learning new technologies.I completed Web Design & PHP Development Master Program course here and got placed immediately after my course completion.I feel very fortunate to choose this institution to pursue my course.Trainers here are highly knowledgeable and well experienced.Thanks a lot to the trainers for all the support and placement officer who helped me to get in to a new job.
aishwariya+ 5 days ago It is a good place to gain knowledge in Web Design & PHP Development Master Program.My decision was right to join here.Thank you Dheena Sir for your all support.
siva1day ago Good place to get training for technology like java,python,SQL and many more and specially in AngularJS updated.Trainer also give their best to fulfill students' needs.Moreover infrastructure is also good,Thanks to ACTE institute in Tambaram.
akash2days ago Mainly the study atmosphere is very fine and the teaching staff also very good in the way they are teaching and at last the placements also are in good record till now in ACTE institute in Tambaram.
nimmi4days ago Overall very good training experience in Web Design & PHP Development Master Program.Trainer Shalini is very knowledgeable and experience in Advanced Web design and PHP Hands-on sessions.akshaya is very patient,listens all queries with equal importance and resolves it with good clarifications and examples.The interactive sessions were good. ACTE staff is also very helpful.
latha5 days ago It's one of the best institution for freshers and one who wanted to improve their technical skills...very good teaching faculty and friendly environment.
nisha5 days ago Good institute in Tambaram, trainers are ACTE employees so we learnt the project related things,Thanks to team and trainers
shakil1 day ago ACTE institute is one of the know and famous training institutes for taking training Web Design & PHP Development Master Program courses also available here one of the best institutions to learn Advanced Web design.we had great experience while attending the class with great anthracite with enthogists.with very reasonable tarrifs.
nathiya2day ago I got training on ACTE institute in OMR ,Trainers trained me on AngularJS updated which helped me to get job in US. Now i work for MNC in US thanks to my trainer and ACTE institute for helping me in training program.
abirami4 days ago. When after my graduation i visit to ACTE for Web Design & PHP Development Master Program of my friend took training from had got good training from here and with very reasonable tarrif teachers are so helpful and friendly best ACTE institute in OMR.
nirmal4 days ago I am very happy that i joined the course there.As they start the courses very often so number of people will be less so you can clear your all the doubts very easily.They help to make the projects as well so it is worth of joining there.
mahi5days ago "The learning depends on who is teaching and how is he teaching"Learning from a gentle and experienced person always give sweetest fruits.Thank you to ACTE institute and team.
sakthi1 day ago A great place for Web Design & PHP Development Master Program and to devolop a career... Especially freshers.... Assured placement at good companies.. Good forum for freshers to devolop skill and get placements...thanks to ACTE institute in Anna nagar.
mani2days ago This is the best training institute for Web Design & PHP Development Master Program.They make very intricate things look petty.If you are looking for any thing related to particular technology,this is the perfect place.
vimala3days ago Quite a brilliant experience and absolutely loved the flexibility. All thanks to bashil sir for being an incredible teacher and making it so easy for me to learn so much in a short period of time with my hectic schedule!
gokul3days ago If you want a real time experience and good teaching then go for ACTE in Anna nagar. vimal is giving very good explanation each and every concept he will clear all your doubts very patiently.
sharmila5 days ago ACTE is the best institute which is providing azure class in reasonable price compare to others institute & the trainer was too good. I am completely satisfied about the training.
silviya1 day ago ACTE institute is a best training institute for Web Design & PHP Development Master Program.you can contact teacher to clear your doubt in any topics at any point of time.Best Teaching. I recommend ACTE institute in Porur to those who wants to become a Web Design & PHP Development Master Program expert...
basha2days ago I am very happy to be part of ACTE Family.They have an excellent experienced staff to train and guide.The number of interviews that they provided helped me to choose my career in a Web Design & PHP Development Master Program.Thanks a million!
daisy3days ago Thank you so much ACTE institute in Porur for Web Design & PHP Development Master Program classes.I have awesome experience with you.I got a placement though your institution.Your course also helped me alot in freelancing work.Now i am thinking to join another course of android development thought ACTE.
meha5days ago I'm attending the Web Design & PHP Development Master Program course... Training here is very good and useful for job seekers with the lowest cost possible in the market... placements keep happening here and it is you how much sharp and quick you gather the knowledge so quick u get placed.
priyadharshini5 days ago Trainers are well knowledgeable,you will get practical oriented training if you join this institute.Specially the AngularJs ,Bootstrap classes are very good.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- the field of web design is expected to grow by 27% percent by the year 2024. ... According to The Bureau of Labor Statistics, web designers who have knowledge in multiple programming languages and digital tools will have the best opportunities for advancement and obtain the highest levels of job security.
- If you have pursued web designing, you can also work as a freelance designer. Apart from that, there are various other job opportunities available for web designing aspirants. Some of the good profiles that web designers can apply for are: ... Front end web developer.
- ACTE has designed a comprehensive web designing and development training track. Through this program, learners who complete it will gain access to guaranteed full-time job offers with hiring partner companies through collaboration with Hirist.com.
- The course curriculum and subsequent assessment have been designed by industry experts for a set of target audiences. The core purpose of this training is to enable candidates to learn the concepts of web designing and development and gain the skill set to advance an existing career or kick start a new endeavor.
- Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training
- we assure you a full-time job with a minimum ?5 LPA CTC. To ensure that you achieve this goal, we will provide you with:
- Soft Skills and Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Mock Interviews.
- Profile Enhancement.
- Interview Preparation.
- Onboarding on the HIRIST portal with spot light.
- Pro-membership on Hirist.com for 6 months.
- Access to Job Fairs.
- Mentoring session with an industry expert.
- Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Add value to your profile with our Industry-Endorsed Certification.
- The course completion certificate from SLA has been a channel for our students who are placed in top companies such as.
- All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty for data science online training.
- You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore
- You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- ONLINE TRAINING
- Instructor-led online trainingwith continuous remote assistance with the real-time project practices.
- One-on-one live practice to the required students with the assurance of successful course completion.
- Our Learning Management Systemincludes MCQs, live lectures, and Placement preparations.
- Obtain the enterprise-ready skills even as fast-track mode at SLAon the top trending IT Courses in Chennai.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- Interactive learning experiencesto ensure individual attention with complete hands-on exposure.
- Smart Classroom equipped with updated software to offer job-ready skills to perform well in the industries.
- Extensive learning supportPacked with 25+ case studies and 5+ real-time projects guidance.
- Get ahead with industry-approved certification trainingtraining in our Best Data Science Training Institute in Chennai
- CORPORATE TRAINING
- Customized end-to-end technology training without affecting your actual works.
- Flexible class timing and personalized curriculum to meet exact corporate expectations.
- Improve your team’s talentto enhance the organization’s business value and revenue.
- Not just a regular classroombut a perfect blend of theory and practicals for all Courses.
- ACTE is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise your doubts with the dedicated support team anytime. You can also avail the email support for all your queries. One-to-one sessions with the trainers is also available for doubt clarification. Another benefit of ACTE is you can ask for support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit for students to raise doubt when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
- The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- We at ACTE believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each Java batch to 5 or 6 members.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
- Overall, it's a competitive market for sure, and it's certainly isn't going to become any easier. It's still very possible to shape a successful, enjoyable career in the web development industry — it just may take slightly more time and input than it did before..
- You can contact our support number at +91 93800 99996 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India.
Trainers ProfileWeb Design & PHP Development Master Program Trainers are
- Our Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Web Design & PHP Development Master Program domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Web Design & PHP Development Master Program training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai, covering all course modules during Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Classes. In addition, students take Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Courses in OMR, Chennai through job assistance
- The Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple training We also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training with us.
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Anna Nagar
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Medavakkam
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Palavakkam
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Adyar
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Kanathur
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Porur
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in T.Nagar
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Kelambakkam
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Tambaram
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Pallikaranai
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Panaiyur
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Velachery
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Navalur
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Siruseri
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in Thoraipakkam
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training in OMR