ACTE Python Master Program Course at OMR,Chennai will teach you how to use Python Programming in an efficient way to Build & Analysis Applications using the latest Python Techniques. From this Python Course, you will get great Practical exposure on Python for Machine Learning & AI Concepts to improve your Application & Business Performance. Our Trainers skilled and well experienced professional experts havings hands on real time experience in this field. At the end of this ,you will bw placed in a top MNCs with good salary package. We help to establish your knowledge and skills by executing industry-specific factual projects.This Python Training Course will teach you how to use Python Programming in an efficient manner to Build & Analysis Applications using the latest Python Techniques.
Python Master Program Training in Chennai
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 19-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM
- 21-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 24-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 24-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM
Python Master Program Training in Chennai
ACTE Python Master Program course at OMR,Chennai helps in understanding about applying the scripting techniques and object-oriented programming for different works. Being the versatile language, our Python certification training also acts as the foundation to learn web development technology, scientific programming, & system administration in Python.This end-to-end Python course will make you a proficient Python programmer. You can use Python programming for creating desktop GUI based applications, websites and web applications.To make a lucrative career in this field, you need to upskill your Python language skills. Python language, to be the most promising career in technologies, industry. Opportunities in the career of python are rising tremendously in the world wide.
This Course framed to make you Master in Python Programming Concepts like Program flow and Data flow of Python, Control Statements, Loops concepts, Functions, File Handling, Exception Handling, and API Access. This Python Master Program Training in OMR,Chennai will focus on Practical training with Real-Time Projects & Test Cases.Apart from this, the python Course also covers the programming language needed for making data analysis, how to work with data, and how to apply them on data for visualizing and analyzing them. Since Python is leading the Technology world, Enroll at ACTE and Grab high Paid Jobs in IT Industry.
The Python Master Program Training Institute with Placement in OMR,Chennai course gives flexibility to candidates to get knowledge from wherever they are. you will have live sessions, video training, cases and projects to work on which will help in learning this language better. Moreover, you will also get placement assistance that allows you to start your career in the field of Python. you will easily cover the core concepts of Python from scratch and then master Python’s web development, Hadoop streaming, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc. Python programming also a dynamic type system and automatic memory management capability.
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE OMR offers Python Master Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
- C Course Syllabus
- The C Language and its Advantages
- The Structure of a C Program
- Writing C Programs
- Building an Executable Version of a C Program
- Debugging a C Program
- Examining and Running a C Application Program
- Data Types
- Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
- The Input/Output Concept
- Formatted Input Function
- Control-Flow Statements
- Looping Statements
- The Data-checking process
- The C Function
- Passing Data to Functions
- Passing an Address to Modify a Value in Memory
- Using Functions in the Checkbook Program
- C Standard Library Functions
- Arrays , Pointers , Strings
- Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in the Checkbook Program
- Arrays of Structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Nesting Structures
- Command-line Arguments
- Combining Command-line
- Creating a project
- Writing, compiling and running a program
- Type conversions
- If…else statements
- Switch/case construct
- Passing arguments
- Function prototyping
- Default argument initializers
- Inline functions
- Array initialisation
- Multi-dimensional arrays
- Character arrays
- Working with character strings
- Global variables
- Pointer and arrays
- Pointers to character strings
- Arrays of pointers
- Memory slicing
- Pointers to functions
- Data members and member functions
- Creating objects
- The new and delete operators
- Friends to a class
- Class initialisation
- Reference type arguments
- Operator overloading
- Assignment operator
- Static class members
- File streams
- Base classes and derived classes
- Inherited member access
- Base class initialisation
- Protected members of a class
- Virtual destructors
- Virtual base class member access
- Constructor and destructor ordering
- try…throw…catch block
- Nested catch handlers
- Module 1: Introduction
- What can Python do?
- Why Python?
- Good to know
- Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python Install
- The print statement
- Python Data Structures & Data Types
- String Operations in Python
- Simple Input & Output
- Simple Output Formatting
- Operators in python
- The If statement and its’ related statement
- An example with if and it’s related statement
- The while loop
- The for loop
- The range statement
- Break &Continue
- Examples for looping
- Create your own functions
- Functions Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Scope of a Function
- Function Documentations
- Lambda Functions& map
- n Exercise with functions
- Create a Module
- Standard Modules
- Exception handling with try
- handling Multiple Exceptions
- Writing your own Exception
- File handling Modes
- Reading Files
- Writing& Appending to Files
- Handling File Exceptions
- The with statement
- New Style Classes
- Creating Classes
- Instance Methods
- Exception Classes & Custom Exceptions
- The Functions any and all
- With Statement
- Data Compression
- List Comprehensions
- Nested List Comprehensions
- Dictionary Comprehensions
- Default Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Specialized Sorts
- Components and Events
- An Example GUI
- The root Component
- Adding a Button
- Entry Widgets
- Text Widgets
- Check buttons
- DB Connection
- Creating DB Table
- INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE operations
- COMMIT & ROLLBACK operation
- handling Errors
- A Daytime Server
- Clients and Servers
- The Client Program
- The Server Program
- Program execution time
- more methods on date/time
- Frozen set
- Working with special characters, date, emails
- Match and find all
- character sequence and substitute
- Search method
- Class and threads
- Treads Life cycle
- use cases
- Facebook Messenger
- Why do we need Python?
- Program structure Execution steps
- Interactive Shell
- Executable or script files
- User Interface or IDE
- Object creation and deletion
- Object properties
- Data Types and Operations
- Other Core Types
- Assignments, Expressions, and prints
- If tests and Syntax Rules
- While and For Loops
- Iterations and Comprehensions
- Opening a file
- Using Files
- Other File tools
- Function definition and call
- Function Scope
- Function Objects
- Anonymous Functions
- Module Creations and Usage
- Module Search Path
- Module Vs. Script
- Package Creation and Importing
- Classes and instances
- Classes method calls
- Inheritance and Compositions
- Static and Class Methods
- Bound and Unbound Methods
- Operator Overloading
- Default Exception Handler
- Catching Exceptions
- Raise an exception
- User defined exception
- Defining Panda
- Pandas – Creating and Manipulating Data
- How to Create Data Frames?
- Importance of Grouping and Sorting
- Plotting Data
- Creating a project
- Apps life cycle
- Admin interface
- Creating views
- URL Mapping
- Template system
- Form details
- Page redirection
- Sending Emails
- Deploying Django framework
- Generic views
- Form processing
- File uploading
- Cookie handling
- Sessions, caching and comments
- Virtual Environment Starting Django Project
- Overview & Creating App
- URL Mapping/ URL Dispatcher
- Regular expressions
- Error/Exception handling
- Django Template language
- Queries [with Filters]
- Fields & Widgets
- What Is Flask
- Why Use Flask?
- Setting Up Our Development Environment
- Locally Using our Operating System
- Introduction to virtualenv and pip
- Locally Using Docker
- Using a Cloud-Based IDE
- The Code Editor
- Installing Flask
- Our Initial App
- Using url_for
- The GET method
- The POST method
- Introduction to Templates
- The Login Template
- The Login Function
- Redirect After POST
- Flash Messages
- Better HTML
- Template Inheritance
- Calling Block Super
- Introduction to Cookies
- The Static Folder
- Introduction to Sessions
- Introduction to MySQL
- Our First Table
- The Requirements.txt File
- The Basic Structure
- Setting up the ORM
- The Author Model
- Interacting with the ORM
- The Base Template and Bootstrap
- Introduction to WTForms
- Handling Form Errors
- Template Macros
- The Blog Model and Form
- Blog Admin and Setup Templates
- Blog Creation Database
- Author Login
- Our First Decorator
- Introduction to Migrations
- More Secure Passwords
- Checking “Is Author”
- The Post and Category Models
- Post Migration and Testing
- Introduction to Markdown
- Blog Post Form
- Saving the Post to the Database
- The Article View
- List Articles View
- Creating a Footer
- Setting up Flask-Uploads
- Adding Images to Blog Posts
- Displaying the Image in the Article
- Deleting an Article
- Editing an Article
- Introduction to Unit Testing
- Create Blog Test
- User Tests
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
PlacementACTE OMR offers Python Master Program placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, Python Master Program etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for Python Master Program, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Python Master Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Python Master Program Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Python Master Program support team wing that assist students in securing Python Master Program according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
sanjana1 day ago Supporting faculties and teachers and friendly environment.Here they provide you an opportunity to strive and help you grow as an artist.It definitely helped me.
yogi2 days ago Class are very good,faculty are very friendly.qulity teaching is international level.I came from gujarat to learn Data Science & AI in ACTE Institute.
ezhil3 days ago Best training Academy for python program.who gives quality of training who tries to give 100% placement...Good faculty with nice environment... And classes from good instructors..I always prefer pixels and suggest ACTE institute in Velachery...Dream big choose best academy for your career..
Prashanth5 days ago I am prashanth.I attended the python in ACTE institute in Velachery.Previously i had no knowledge of python program.The institute gives us an fair idea on practically working on python programs with a variety of scenarios.It has highly increased my logical thinking and made me quite thorough with the python.
Sarala5 days ago Mr. Sri Hari sir has been an excellent trainer for python master program.He explains topics with relevant programs,while doing programs itself our theoretical part would be covered.Even though I'm not a Computer science background I am able to do lot of programs in class with help of trainer.Batch size is small.There is flexibility to attend the class either online or classroom. Here trainer is open to discussions,questions and answers with patience.
agalya1 day ago Mr.rajini Sir is been excellent teacher for Python master program.I enrolled for online classes.His experience in programming always shows while explaining the core concepts with variety of examples.His emphasis on understanding the logic and base foundation has helped me .
vivek2 days agoTrainer has good knowledge and experience in python.python master program course is very useful for interviews.He explains the topics and covers lot of interview questions.I strongly recommend to take this course.
lakshmi2 days ago I am from a Civil Engineering Background and completed python course on 16th May 2019.His practical approach to teaching is commendable,even concepts like treading,Inheritance are made to look very simple.Thank you for ACTE institute @ Tambaram.
ragini3 days ago Very Nice place to learn python.Every batch consist of less Than 10 Members.I had learned python master program Here and sir's class is very useful.I will recommend This Institute Rather than other Institute.
vicky5 days ago Hey guys I'm Vicky i had joined this institute for learning python.I had a good experience with the faculty member and he made it easy to understand every topic.I can say that we can have practical experience while learning.
cheran1 day agoI am working in USA from last 6 years in top MNCs in Product Development.I am preparing for google and amazon now.So I start taking these classes which helped me a lot.
jesi1 day ago I am Jesi studying in savitha engineering college taking training in algorithm class for the course python master program.There are well experienced trainers and explaining in an understandable way and also very friendly with us.good co-odination with ACTE institute in OMR.
vanitha4 days ago I am Basically from Networking Background ,I got the basic idea on Dotnet after attending course for 45 days..if we practice parallely after completion of every class we can learn more in depth..and also it will be more beneficial if slow down the process of explanation to the people who don't have programming background.
priya4 days ago It's me Priya from sirucheri.Recently I have completed my Python program courses in ACTE institute at OMR.The way of teaching of Sri hari sir is very friendly and with lot of practical exposure which makes me strong in Dotnet.This is really helpful for developers and freshers as well.Thank you Sir.
rakshan5 days ago This is a really good place to start your master python,where they emphasize on programming than on theory.You will surely leave this place with a confidence that you can write a program.
sumithra1 day ago Good place to learn python master program.Trainer Mr.Sreehari is very good at programming and gave me a strong basic to python programming.One of the best python coaching centers around Anna nagar.
kamalraj2 days ago Its a very good platform for learning python program.Mr Sreehari sir is having a very good experience in teaching the course of python master program and if we practice paralelly we can gain the knowledge in depth about the language.Sreehari sirs teaching is entirely a different process and we will be having daily assignments also.I suggest the people who like to learn program its better to join in ACTE institute in Anna nagar.
fizal2 days ago My name is fizal having 8 years experience as ETL developer & I have attended python course from ACTE institute by Srihari sir.I have found the course useful,teaching was very good & practical.I would definitely recommend it to any one willing to learn python master program.
naren5 days ago Hi, My name is naren.Im from adyar, btech 3 rd year,eee.First of all,im glad I attended python program course under sri hari sir guidance.we gained well knowledge in Dotnet for interviews in MNC companies.Hope to do well in our placements!!!
daiz5 days ago I am daiz.I've a learnt master program in python in ACTE institute from scratch level being a well approached trainer.He teaches very patiently each and every topic with theory and practial.He is outstanding knowledge in programming.So that now I am very confidently writing the programmes and executing as well.
naveen1 day agoMy friend referred me to join in ACTE institute @ Porur to learn python.Excellent teaching skills. Concentrated more on practical.He builds the confident level on programming as well as Automation side.
aishwariya2 days ago The trainer is very knowledgeable and open to conversation about possibilities with the learning imparted.Great learning happens in humble places.My respect goes out to this ACTE.
moses3 days ago Python program training in ACTE institute in Porur was good experience to me since the training sessions were good with active response and good practical experience.
kalai5 days ago Hi all,just i currently completed my python master program in ACTE isntitute.This is best training service provider.And also trainer staff is excellent.And also 100% placement provide.
tharani5 days ago I had completed my python master program course very successfully in this institute.I had learnt so many things which will be used for my career.Thanks for giving me this knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- With the world running on software and web applications, programming languages are some of the most useful skills to have. A very popular one among them is Python, and one can have a very successful career as a Python developer.
- Scope of Python: Python programming language, to be the most promising career in technologies, industry. Opportunities in the career of python are increasing tremendously in the world. Since Python has simple codes, faster readability capacity, significant companies are in demand in python language.
- The language is easy to pick up, but you need to do more than just learn the basics; to get a job, you need to have a strong understanding of some pretty complex processes. Python is a general-purpose language, which means it isn't used for just one purpose such as Web development.
- Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training
- we assure you a full-time job with a minimum ?5 LPA CTC. To ensure that you achieve this goal, we will provide you with:
- Soft Skills and Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Mock Interviews.
- Profile Enhancement.
- Interview Preparation.
- Onboarding on the HIRIST portal with spot light.
- Pro-membership on Hirist.com for 6 months.
- Access to Job Fairs.
- Mentoring session with an industry expert.
- Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Add value to your profile with our Industry-Endorsed Certification.
- The course completion certificate from SLA has been a channel for our students who are placed in top companies such as.
- All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty for data science online training.
- You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore
- You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- ONLINE TRAINING
- Instructor-led online trainingwith continuous remote assistance with the real-time project practices.
- One-on-one live practice to the required students with the assurance of successful course completion.
- Our Learning Management Systemincludes MCQs, live lectures, and Placement preparations.
- Obtain the enterprise-ready skills even as fast-track mode at SLAon the top trending IT Courses in Chennai.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- Interactive learning experiencesto ensure individual attention with complete hands-on exposure.
- Smart Classroom equipped with updated software to offer job-ready skills to perform well in the industries.
- Extensive learning supportPacked with 25+ case studies and 5+ real-time projects guidance.
- Get ahead with industry-approved certification trainingtraining in our Best Data Science Training Institute in Chennai
- CORPORATE TRAINING
- Customized end-to-end technology training without affecting your actual works.
- Flexible class timing and personalized curriculum to meet exact corporate expectations.
- Improve your team’s talentto enhance the organization’s business value and revenue.
- Not just a regular classroombut a perfect blend of theory and practicals for all Courses.
- ACTE is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise your doubts with the dedicated support team anytime. You can also avail the email support for all your queries. One-to-one sessions with the trainers is also available for doubt clarification. Another benefit of ACTE is you can ask for support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit for students to raise doubt when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
- It is not mandatory to know any other programming language before learning Python. If you have time to learn and interest in programming, then you can easily learn Python. The prerequisite for learning Python is basic knowledge of concepts like Variables, Loops, Control Statements etc..
- The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- We at ACTE believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each Java batch to 5 or 6 members.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
- Python is a preferred high-level, server-side programming language for websites and mobile apps. For both, new and old developers, Python has managed to stay a language of choice with ease. Due to its readability and dense syntax, developers can express a concept with more ease than they can, using other languages.
- You can contact our support number at +91 93800 99996 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India.
Trainers ProfilePython Master Program Trainers are
- Our Python Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Python Master Program domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Python Master Program training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Python Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- Python Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best Python Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai, covering all course modules during Python Master Program Classes. In addition, students take Python Master Program Courses in OMR, Chennai through job assistance
- The Python Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train Python Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the Python Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get Python Master Program Training with us.
- Python Master Program Training in Anna Nagar
- Python Master Program Training in Medavakkam
- Python Master Program Training in Palavakkam
- Python Master Program Training in Adyar
- Python Master Program Training in Kanathur
- Python Master Program Training in Porur
- Python Master Program Training in T.Nagar
- Python Master Program Training in Kelambakkam
- Python Master Program Training in Tambaram
- Python Master Program Training in Pallikaranai
- Python Master Program Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- Python Master Program Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- Python Master Program Training in Panaiyur
- Python Master Program Training in Velachery
- Python Master Program Training in Navalur
- Python Master Program Training in Siruseri
- Python Master Program Training in Thoraipakkam
- Python Master Program Training in OMR