ACTE offers many software training course with best quality.We also offer training for Google cloud course at OMR,Chennai with 100% placement in affordable price. This program consists of a designed learning path framed by leading industry experts. It will enable you to master the core skillsets required for designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on three of the top Cloud platform. Our trainer have the real time industrial experience on this technology so they lead you in the right direction. Since the inception of ACTE, we have built cloud capabilities in industry and helped individuals to become job-ready on a highly demanded skill in the IT industry. This course provides an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services. After the completion of course you will able to get an immediate job on leading MNCs.
Google Cloud Training in Chennai
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 19-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM (IST)
- 21-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 24-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 24-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Google Cloud Training in Chennai
Google Cloud Course at OMR,Chennai is designed to make you an expert in cloud applications and architecture. ACTE,provides you a Google Cloud Platform Certification – Cloud Architect (GCP) course consisting of various modules like Google Cloud Interactions, GCP Development tools, Storage and Database Services, etc. Our sole purpose of designing such a course is to make our students industry ready with an ability to tackle any professional challenges they may face in the field of Google Cloud. This technology is used by many technologies to protect their data and to keep them privatly.
Through a explanation through presentations, live demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies. Our Google Cloud Training in OMR,Chennai is certification course yet giving real-time project experience. We covers all the concepts from basic to advance level of this technology which is require to make you as a expert in this technology.Google Cloud Platform is essentially a public cloud-based machine whose services are delivered to customers on an as-you-got a part basis, by way of service components.
You use a cloud platform such as GCP when you want to build and run an application that can leverage the power of hyperscale data centers. Google Cloud Training Institute with placement in OMR,Chennai enables you to pursue this course in cost effective this google cloud technology reach users worldwide, or to borrow sophisticated analytics and Artificial intelligence functions, or to utilize big data storage, or to take advantage of cost efficiencies. A public cloud server lets you leverage its resources to empower the applications you build, as well as to reach a broader base of customers, google cloud plays a vital role to avoid this issues.
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE OMR offers Google Cloud Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
CurriculamGoogle Cloud Course Syllabus at OMR, Chennai
- Installation of splunk
- Usage of splunk and features
- Licensing option
- Machine data and challenges
- Intro to Authentication Technique
- Data ageing
- Admin roles and responsibilities
- Managing the .conf files
- Learn various data onboarding:
- Via Universal forwarder
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Basic search commands:
- Learn Reporting commands:
- Cloud Router
- Try creating reports
- Security aspect
- Learn Identity and access Management
- Learn about service accounts, Policy, Roles and members
- Basic IAM APIs
- Data security
- Try to Deploy an App with other cluster
- Learn about compute engine
- Implement compute options
- Load balancing
- Common compute engine action
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Spanner
- Cloud Datastore
- Cloud Bigtable
- Tradeoff of storage options
- Integration with multi-cloud environment
- Learn containers and their benefits
- Usage of kubernetes engine
- How to choose Containers on compute engine
- Dataflow service
- Data transformation with cloud data flow
- Using Stack driver for Monitering
- Learn to create cluster
- Job Automation
- Automate the Infrastructure, Scripts, Google cloud API
- API Management
- Learn to use Google stackdriver
- App Engine
- Make a setup on CI/CD
- Setting up Jenkins on container engine
- Try to Create and deploy on cluster
- Different critical metrics and analytics
- Migrate to GCP
- Hybrid model
- How to manage scalability
PlacementACTE OMR offers Google Cloud opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, Google Cloud etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for Google Cloud, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Google Cloud training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Google Cloud Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Google Cloud support team wing that assist students in securing Google Cloud according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
Vidhya1 day agoHello Friends, I have done Google Cloud course from ACTE Chromepet. It is the best place I have ever seen. Trainers are very good and they will give you easy way to understand how things work. Practical knowledge which I gained helped me a lot to work in my company. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Thank u so much. Would recommend my friends to join this institute who wanna make their career in this field..
Thaman3 days agoI wanted to build my carrier in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the ACTE centre @ Velachery. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide the Google Cloud students in ACTE.
Rajesh3 days agoThe Google Cloud course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Settu4 days agoGreat place to learn and enhance your knowledge .. Pursuing diploma in work day courses from ACTE @ Velachery,and the experience is really good. The teaching staff is very good
Samaira5 days agoYou can pretty much find any HR related features/questions/information in one spot. I was able to consolidate my benefits options, PTO, reviews, in one spot. I also think that it's certainly more robust/ takes a lot less down time than our previous software. Besides that Google Cloud comes with the standard user logins, password setup, online time-sheet, etc. that I expect. I really like the ability to edit my own info very fast. I can change things like benefits or dependencies quickly rather than going directly to my HR's office.
Varkish1 day agoBasic functionality for end users is intuitive and easy to use.Lots of options for integration with third parties -Easy to use, custom, report capability with the option to expose reports as services (RaaS). -Fairly easy to learn and use add-in for Eclipse for complicated integrations (Google Cloud Studio).Tambaram ACTE team are very supportive.thank ACTE.
Kasthuri3 days agoAbility to audit change logs: who made what change when, who was it approved by, was it later edited or rescinded, etc.
Eashwar3 days agoACTE institude is the ability to mass rescind changes is a lifesaver; you can filter by data input date range, specific input files, individuals / business units, etc. Quick learning curve to get familiar with the interface, new comp team members can get ramped up in no time.
Rithik4 days agoI feel like worday is a great program to use. Especially if you have a large business and you want to deliver a wealth of information to all of your employees at their convenience vs. a time you want to select. The platform can also allow for users to access it from their own home PC's so they can truly do what they need to on their own time. As an employee, I felt like that was a great feature.
Pranesh5 days agoGoogle Cloud Recruiting has taken our HR needs to the next level. Where can you you find a software that has the combination not just for your HR needs but for finance and planning as well. Each time I have board meetings at the bank, I feel secured that I can extract all the information I need from this software. It didnt just keep my work organized, but also gave me the ability to track data ranging from time sheets to expenses which is what I basically needed. Im so glad we invested in this software which has lightened my workload in half.
Vicky1 days agoAs per my experience in ACTE Omr, I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
Karthi1 day agoI use Google Cloud as a end user in my orgination.In Google Cloud what i like most is helps to maintain transparency between management and lower employee.In Google Cloud any employee can see full hierarchy of his/her organization so their is no hide and seek between management and employee.Employee can see his all year performance,his role in organization detail ,his profile,training,skill everything in one single place.
Savitha3 day agoI wanted to build my carrier in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the ACTE institude @ Omr.They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
Rakesh4 days agoGreat place to learn and enhance your knowledge .. Pursuing diploma in working day courses from ACTE, and the experience is really good. The teaching staff is very good
Vignesh5days agoBasic functionality for end users is intuitive and easy to use.Lots of options for integration with third parties -Easy to use, custom, report capability with the option to expose reports as services (RaaS). -Fairly easy to learn and use add-in for Eclipse for complicated integrations (Google Cloud Studio).
Vasanth1 day agoThe ability to mass rescind changes is a lifesaver; you can filter by data input date range, specific input files, individuals / business units, etc. Quick learning curve to get familiar with the interface, new comp team members can get ramped up in no time.SO I recommand who are willing to do the Google Cloud course in ACTE @ Anna Nagar.
Dilip2 days agoGoogle Cloud Recruiting has taken our HR needs to the next level. Where can you you find a software that has the combination not just for your HR needs but for finance and planning as well. Each time I have board meetings at the bank, I feel secured that I can extract all the information I need from this software. It didnt just keep my work organized, but also gave me the ability to track data ranging from time sheets to expenses which is what I basically needed. Im so glad we invested in this software which has lightened my workload in half.
Manivel2 days agoAs an employee to clock in and out, you really are just looking for ease of access. That is what Google Cloud provided for us. Simple access and capabilities on our phone or desktop and easy to check and approve time cards to keep track of work hours. Easy to see reminders when you forgot to clock in or out and easy to fix when the mistake is made.
Danesh4 days agoAs an employee to clock in and out, you really are just looking for ease of access. That is what Google Cloud provided for us. Simple access and capabilities on our phone or desktop and easy to check and approve time cards to keep track of work hours. Easy to see reminders when you forgot to clock in or out and easy to fix when the mistake is made.
Chiranjivi5 days agoAs per my experience in ACTE Institute Anna Nagar. I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in Google Cloud class...
Revathy1 day agoI have completed my Google Cloud course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...Thank u ACTE Chennai Porur.
Vishal3 days agoYou can pretty much find any HR related features/questions/information in one spot. I was able to consolidate my benefits options, PTO, reviews, in one spot. I also think that it's certainly more robust/ takes a lot less down time than our previous software. Besides that Google Cloud comes with the standard user logins, password setup, online time-sheet, etc. that I expect. I really like the ability to edit my own info very fast. I can change things like benefits or dependencies quickly rather than going directly to my HR's office.
Manivannan3 days agoAbility to audit change logs: who made what change when, who was it approved by, was it later edited or rescinded, etc.
Baskar4 days agoI feel like worday is a great program to use. Especially if you have a large business and you want to deliver a wealth of information to all of your employees at their convenience vs a time you want to select. The platform can also allow for users to access it from their own home PC's so they can truly do what they need to on their own time. As an employee, I felt like that was a great feature.
Vishnu5 days agoI use Google Cloud as a end user in my orgination.In Google Cloud what i like most is helps to maintain transparency between management and lower employee.In Google Cloud any employee can see full hierarchy of his/her organization so their is no hide and seek between management and employee.Employee can see his all year performance,his role in organization detail ,his profile,training,skill everything in one single place.and for company also it is easy to track each single employee detail like performance,skills,work history.Thank u ACTE Porur.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- People with expertise in cloud brokerage, sales, and IT financial management are also in very strong demand. The cloud offers a wide range of excellent career opportunities. These include cloud software engineer, cloud software application engineer, cloud architect, cloud consultant, and cloud security expert.
- Depends. Certificate is official document that proves that you passed the exam, which requires understanding and knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and it's products and needs proper studying, as well as experience, so from that perspective, it's worth it.
- ACTE has designed a comprehensive google cloud track course. Through this program, learners who complete it will gain access to guaranteed full-time job offers with hiring partner companies through collaboration with Hirist.com.
- The course curriculum and subsequent assessment have been designed by industry experts for a set of target audiences. The core purpose of this training is to enable candidates to learn the concepts of google cloud and gain the skill set to advance an existing career or kick start a new endeavor.
- Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training
- we assure you a full-time job with a minimum ?5 LPA CTC. To ensure that you achieve this goal, we will provide you with:
- Soft Skills and Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Mock Interviews.
- Profile Enhancement.
- Interview Preparation.
- Onboarding on the HIRIST portal with spot light.
- Pro-membership on Hirist.com for 6 months.
- Access to Job Fairs.
- Mentoring session with an industry expert.
- Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Add value to your profile with our Industry-Endorsed Certification.
- The course completion certificate from SLA has been a channel for our students who are placed in top companies such as.
- All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty for data science online training.
- You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore
- You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- ONLINE TRAINING
- Instructor-led online trainingwith continuous remote assistance with the real-time project practices.
- One-on-one live practice to the required students with the assurance of successful course completion.
- Our Learning Management Systemincludes MCQs, live lectures, and Placement preparations.
- Obtain the enterprise-ready skills even as fast-track mode at SLAon the top trending IT Courses in Chennai.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- Interactive learning experiencesto ensure individual attention with complete hands-on exposure.
- Smart Classroom equipped with updated software to offer job-ready skills to perform well in the industries.
- Extensive learning supportPacked with 25+ case studies and 5+ real-time projects guidance.
- Get ahead with industry-approved certification trainingtraining in our Best Data Science Training Institute in Chennai
- CORPORATE TRAINING
- Customized end-to-end technology training without affecting your actual works.
- Flexible class timing and personalized curriculum to meet exact corporate expectations.
- Improve your team’s talentto enhance the organization’s business value and revenue.
- Not just a regular classroombut a perfect blend of theory and practicals for all Courses.
- ACTE is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise your doubts with the dedicated support team anytime. You can also avail the email support for all your queries. One-to-one sessions with the trainers is also available for doubt clarification. Another benefit of ACTE is you can ask for support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit for students to raise doubt when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
- To undergo our Google cloud training, there are not many prerequisites
- The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- We at ACTE believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each Java batch to 5 or 6 members.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
- Google Cloud Platform is a provider of computing resources for deploying and operating applications on the web. Its specialty is providing a place for individuals and enterprises to build and run software, and it uses the web to connect to the users of that software.
- You can contact our support number at +91 93800 99996 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India.
Trainers ProfileGoogle Cloud Trainers are
- Our Google Cloud Training in OMR, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Google Cloud domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Google Cloud training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Google Cloud Training in OMR, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- Google Cloud Training in OMR, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best Google Cloud Training in OMR, Chennai, covering all course modules during Google Cloud Classes. In addition, students take Google Cloud Courses in OMR, Chennai through job assistance
- The Google Cloud Training in OMR, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train Google Cloud Training in OMR, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the Google Cloud Training in OMR, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get Google Cloud Training with us.
- Google Cloud Training in Anna Nagar
- Google Cloud Training in Medavakkam
- Google Cloud Training in Palavakkam
- Google Cloud Training in Adyar
- Google Cloud Training in Kanathur
- Google Cloud Training in Porur
- Google Cloud Training in T.Nagar
- Google Cloud Training in Kelambakkam
- Google Cloud Training in Tambaram
- Google Cloud Training in Pallikaranai
- Google Cloud Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- Google Cloud Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- Google Cloud Training in Panaiyur
- Google Cloud Training in Velachery
- Google Cloud Training in Navalur
- Google Cloud Training in Siruseri
- Google Cloud Training in Thoraipakkam
- Google Cloud Training in OMR