Cloud Computing masterv program training in ACTE in OMR, Chennai is a combination of academic learning and practical experience. The practical courses in cloud computing training will provide you with the best exposure and the recent trends in the market. It will groom everyone into professionals who will be ready to join and fit in the top organisations. There are many places in Bangalore that can provide cloud computing training, but nothing can match the way ACTE trains. Our Trainers are well experienced in this field and having hands on real time experience So why are you waiting? Just go and enroll now!.
Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Chennai
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 19-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM
- 21-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 24-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 24-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM
Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Chennai
The concept of cloud computing is about the shared pools of configurable computer system resources and higher-level services which can be rapidly provisioned with minimal management effort, often over the internet. Cloud Computing Master Program Training in OMR,Chennai offer the best platform to learn and explore the subject with the help of industry experts. With the help of cloud computing, the large upfront investments in hardware are not required, and people do not need to spend a lot of their time on the heavy lifting of managing that hardware.
Cloud computing provides the easiest way to access servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services over the internet. Cloud computing Master Program Course at OMR,Chennai will help you achieve success in your career, and this is how your career will reach a new height. One of the major reasons why Cloud computing is dominating the world today with its hundreds of services is because of its low cost and minimal management efforts. It relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economies of scale that is similar to the public utility.
As a cloud computing professional, one has to work in different roles including end user support, application development, business analysis, network, security and web development.Cloud computing services can either be private, public or it can be a combination of both called hybrid. So doing training on cloud computing in Bangalore is highly beneficial for the students.Cloud computing has penetrated into the corporate world as more and more companies are moving towards incorporating this cost-effective technology. Therefore, this is the right time to seek cloud computing training from a reputed and renowned cloud computing Master Program Training Institute with Placement in OMR,Chennai at ACTE.>
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE OMR offers Cloud Computing Master Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing – Technologies
- Cloud Deployment Model – Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Cloud Service Model – IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Cloud Services – Users
- Cloud Virtualization
- Cloud – UseCase
- Introduction to Java
- Data Handling and Functions
- Object-Oriented Programming in Java
- Packages and Multi-Threading
- Introduction to Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Introduction to GNU/Linux
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Booting Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Automating Programs
- Login Options
- Building a Custom Linux Kernel
- The GNU/Linux Filesystem
- Key Filesystem Locations
- The /proc Pseudo Filesystem
- User Management
- Software Management
- Hardware Management
- Network Management
- Module 1: Linux Fundamentals
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- What is Cloud Computing
- How Cloud Computing are helpful
- Cloud's role in DevOps orchestration
- What is AWS
- Use cases in AWS
- Companies using AWS and Market tends
- Different Services offered in AWS
- Use case: - Highly available fault tolerant systems
- Understanding availability zone
- Creating your own account in AWS
- Creating a VPC
- network gets way
- Running your own EC2 instance
- Connecting in EC2 and installing https in EC2
- Over viewS3
- SNS. Cloud watch
- Understanding the Serverless (Lambda)
- What is the market trend of DevOps
- Which back ground people can switch to DevOps
- Some typical tool stack for DevOps Jobs
- How to get maximum from the course
- Client-Server and Distributed Version control system
- Advantages of Git over SVN
- Git User trends
- Different Git tools (Git Desktop. Kraken)
- Git Installation and Configuration
- Setting up Git Bash and Git UI
- Creating first repository: Local
- Git commands: add
- Branch why what? Understanding Master
- Creating a Branch
- Merging a Branch
- Resolving Merge conflicts
- checking the difference
- Understanding the tags: Modifying
- deleting and discarding
- Use Case of Unit Testing
- Different kind of Unit Testing
- What is JUnit
- Writing a Simple JUnit Test
- Test NG introduction
- Write a Unit Testing Case in your Favorite language.
- Linux Administration
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, whereis, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
- Use Case in Maven
- Ant vs Maven
- Maven installation and Configuration What is Maven Central
- Dependency Management why and How
- Introduction to POM
- Build lifecycle
- Maven repositories Maven plugins
- Using a POM file to run unit testing (Jenkins)
- Multi-module POM
- dependency hierarchy
- Artifactory management
- Maven Release and Snapshot
- Assignment- Create a Maven Hello world Java Project
- Run the Unit testing and and create the artifact for that
- Use Case (How Artifactories are managed)
- Artifact Lifecycle
- Basic use of Sonatype Nexus
- Artifactory Live demo
- Use Case WebServer Deployment in DevOps
- Different types of Webserver
- Proxy servers
- Mail Server
- Installation of Tomcat
- Manual Deployment
- Deploying a Web application using Maven
- Idea about Automated Deployment using Continuous Integration
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the application manually
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the Application Using Maven
- Benefits of Code Profiling tool
- Use case of Code Profiling tool
- Different kind of Code quality tools
- Over view of Sonar
- Installation of SonarQube
- Installation fo Code Analyser
- Sonar profiles
- Running Sonar for a project
- Configuring SonarQube for one Sample Java project.
- Why Jenkins?
- What is Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Use Case1)
- Jenkins installation and Configuration
- Running Jenkins as windows service
- Deploying Jenkins in Tomcat Server
- Jenkins Global Configuration
- Building your first Hello world job
- Jenkins User Management
- Jenkins Plugin management
- Jenkins SCM configuration (Git SVN)
- Understanding the Jenkins workspace
- pre build and post build job
- Jenkins Unit testing
- Automation testing
- Mail notification
- Jenkins Reporting
- Matrix and trend
- Jenkins remote executor
- Master Slave configuration in Jenkins
- Jenkins Most used plugin
- Advanced Reference
- Jenkins pipeline plugin
- Groovy scripting
- Jenkins Parameterized build
- Environment inject plugin
- Use of Jenkins environment variables
- Deploying a specific revision
- Customizing the Jenkins UI
- Project based Matrix plugin
- Parallel Execution
- Configuring Jenkins Hub and Node in the cloud (AWS)
- Configuring a Selenium Desktop node with a Linux Server (AWS)
- Case Study
- Real time implementation of Automated role back
- Multi branch Deployment.
- What is Virtual Machine
- Why we need it
- What is Container
- Difference between Containers and Virtual Machine
- Docker Installation and Configuration
- Major Docker Components
- Container Management Running Containers
- Docker file
- Working with Registries
- Docker Port Forwarding
- What is Configuration Management
- Configuration Management Challenges
- Configuration Management in DevOps Ecosystem
- Some tools
- What is Container and Containerization
- Different types of Containers
- DOCKER: What why how ?
- Use Case 1 (Why Docker)
- Docker installation
- Docker VS Vagrant
- Docker Run commands
- Advanced Docker
- run commands
- Docker volume persistence
- Overview of Docker Compose
- Docker Hub
- Creating your own image
- Advanced reference
- Create a Docker container to run Jenkins
- Create a Docker container to run a CI/CD pipeline
- Use case 1 (Why puppet)
- Puppet installation and configuration
- Resource implementation
- Managing files and executing programs
- Testing your code Using Puppet Languages
- Variables Numbers and Strings
- control flow
- Resource Processing
- Advanced Course
- Puppet Modules
- Define QA environment
- Changing Base Module path
- Separation of Data from Code
- Introduction to Hiera
- Hiera Backend creation in Puppet
- Variables and Function lookups
- Using Puppet modules
- Puppet Forge-Server- GitHub repo.
- What is Ansible
- Advantages of Ansible
- Environment Provisioning
- Configuration Deployment
- Installation of Ansible (AWS)
- Playbooks and Writing a Playbook
- What is Monitoring
- Why we need monitoring
- Different tools of monitoring
- What is Nagios
- Nagios Architecture
- Different components of Nagios
- A typical Nagios Dashboard
- Installation and Configuration
- What can Python do?
- Why Python?
- Good to know
- Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python Install
- The print statement
- Python Data Structures & Data Types
- String Operations in Python
- Simple Input & Output
- Simple Output Formatting
- Operators in python
- The If statement and its’ related statement
- An example with if and it’s related statement
- The while loop
- The for loop
- The range statement
- Break &Continue
- Examples for looping
- Create your own functions
- Functions Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Scope of a Function
- Function Documentations
- Lambda Functions& map
- n Exercise with functions
- Create a Module
- Standard Modules
- Exception handling with try
- handling Multiple Exceptions
- Writing your own Exception
- File handling Modes
- Reading Files
- Writing& Appending to Files
- Handling File Exceptions
- The with statement
- New Style Classes
- Creating Classes
- Instance Methods
- Exception Classes & Custom Exceptions
- The Functions any and all
- With Statement
- Data Compression
- List Comprehensions
- Nested List Comprehensions
- Dictionary Comprehensions
- Default Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Specialized Sorts
- Components and Events
- An Example GUI
- The root Component
- Adding a Button
- Entry Widgets
- Text Widgets
- Check buttons
- DB Connection
- Creating DB Table
- INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE operations
- COMMIT & ROLLBACK operation
- handling Errors
- A Daytime Server
- Clients and Servers
- The Client Program
- The Server Program
- Program execution time
- more methods on date/time
- Frozen set
- Working with special characters, date, emails
- Match and find all
- character sequence and substitute
- Search method
- Class and threads
- Treads Life cycle
- use cases
- Facebook Messenger
- Module 1: Automating Programs
- Run Levels
- /etc/rc.d Files
- Customization of Run Levels
- cron and anacron
- at and batch
- Console Logon
- Controlling Console Login
- Virtual Consoles
- Serial Login
- Remote Login
- ssh Login
- Kernel Versions
- Kernel Source Files
- Kernel Patch Files
- Kernel Configuration
- Kernel Building
- Testing a New Kernel
- Partition Types
- Filesystem Types
- File Types
- File Security
- Boot Files
- User Files
- Administrator Files
- Configuration Files
- Log Files
- Process Info
- Kernel Config Info
- Hardware Info
- Changing /proc Info
- Key /bin Commands
- Key /sbin Commands
- man and info
- Using Shell Scripts
- Users and Groups
- Home Directories
- Password Files
- NIS Intro
- tar Files
- Patch Files
- Types of Devices
- /dev Namespace
- Types of Network Devices
- Monitoring Network Devices
- Controlling Network Services
- Squid Proxy Server
- X Servers and X Clients
- X Fonts
- GTK and KDE
PlacementACTE OMR offers Cloud Computing Master Program placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, Cloud Computing Master Program etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for Cloud Computing Master Program, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Cloud Computing Master Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Cloud Computing Master Program Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Cloud Computing Master Program support team wing that assist students in securing Cloud Computing Master Program according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
jeevitha1 day ago This institute is more on our practical knowledge which according to me is very essential. They have knowledgeable teachers who not only provide excellent guidance but also motivate us to do better. Moreover, they provide continuous support in placements which is impeccable. I have definitely made the right choice by joining ACTE institute.I have completed cloud computing master program followed by salesforce, open stack, open nebula,workday etc.. Thank you For Managements.
prakash1 days agoMy Journey with ACTE for cloud computing Technology Training is awesome, Good infrastructure and Lab access.The teaching Faculty is Very Skilled and Experienced, They are very Friendly Nature always supports the students and clarifies the doubts as per your requirement.Even they guided me for how to crack the interview.I got placement through ACTE drive. Thanks ACTE @ Velachery.
leema3 days agoI have Joined this institute for cloud computing master program course based on my friends reference. Trainer excellent. Even though i am a fresher the faculty is making me understood all the concepts from salesforce, open stack, open nebula, workday etc... Very good institute. The management is very friendly and always motivate us to practice more in the lab. I worked on Real time sample project from My Faculty. Thanks to ACTE!
mohan4 days agoHi...ACTE is one of best institution to learn cloud computing master program course.we can get more knowledge and teaching quality is very good..trainers are well experienced and classes are very interactive and they explain with real time examples...specially thanks to Vijay sir.
saran5 days ago I had enrolled for Course This Institute. Trainer is really professional in teaching. He is helpful and conducts practice classes even when it's not part of the curriculum.cloud computing master program like salesforce, open nebula, workday Over all is good experience by completing the course. I highly recommend. I can suggest as best training institute in Chennai Velachery Thanks to ACTE.
ganga1 day ago I have done my cloud computing master program training from ACTE and I really want to tell you that the environment and trainers are really awesome.They provide experienced faculties who clear every doubts of every students and provide 100% placement also.It was a superb experience.
rithish3days ago Best ACTE training institute for cloud computing master program in chennai Tambaram. Sakthi sir are brilliant in explaining topics releated to salesforce,open stack & workday.There indepth knowledge in computing cloud technology make them very special in this subject.Thanks !! ☺
jothi3 days ago This is best Training institute in Chennai for cloud computing for Fresher and they provide placement to each and every student. I have done my course in ACTE and finally got placed in good company.Thanks to all the ACTE Team members and faculities.!
sneha4 days ago The training is very good. The material that provides are very helpful to understand. More importantly he covers all the topics and for interview prospective. He equally gives importance to each and every student in the class room. Overall a nice experience after doing the training from ACTE.
malar5 days ago Hi I am taken course in ACTE at Tambaram .Best Classroom training ever... Each topic is explained from very basic concepts and made sure that each n everyone understands the same with all doubts being cleared then n there. Practical sessions in class are the best as hands on experience actually helps you to gain confidence about the topic being taught. If you really wish to learn, join This institute.
raveena1 day agoIm glad to say that getting trained from ACTE institute is worthy. You guys can find a very good faculty,encouragement,good environment,support and Knowledge from most experience trainer.Its a very good start up for the beginners in ACTE Omr.
naveen3 day ago Yeah, it’s true. How much we effort to learn, twice the support we can obtain from Sai sir. Literally, sir is an expert to grab our attention throughout the training. He never let distract our concentration. If we practice on daily basis and done the given tasks in timely manner.
aakash4 days ago I attended Cloud Computing master program here Venkat sir's teaching was good and informative.overall it was a good experience.Awesome method of teaching. Great place to learn cloud computing .
ashaya4 days ago I joined here for Cloud Computing course, training went on smoothly and my trainer was always there to help me out. The topics were neatly covered and real time examples were given which helped us to have a strong hold on the concept...the reception people were very friendly and helpful:)
rithvika5 days ago I joined for Cloud Computing master program course.Instructor is having complete knowledge on the course He will explain the topics in depth so that we can understand. Institute provide good environment for learning at Omr.
sham1 day ago I joined for Cloud Computing master program course. Instructor is having complete knowledge on the course He will explain the topics in depth so that we can understand. Institute provide good environment for learning
martin3 days ago I appreciate the efforts taken by the Trainer for us to complete the course.Actually I took Cloud Computing master program and it was successfully completed. And also I got a certificate for my completion of course Thanks ACTE Anna nagar chennai.
kalaivaani4 days ago This Institute is a good institute to build your carrier if your miss the train I mean your expected way or your dream goals is the better option to rebuild your carrier in IT. This institute is the best for IT. I suggest this institute is best if your planning to build your carrier in IT.
prakash4days agoAs per my experience in ACTE institute Anna nagar.I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class salesforce, open, open nebula etc..
sudhakar5 days agoACTE is the best place for anyone looking for cloud computing master program module,the technical trainer has in depth knowledge about the subject and is the best institute to join.It was really good experience for me.
tharun1 day agoACTE is a wonderful place to master the knowledge of cloud computing master program. The advanced real-time training which is delivered here from the hands of expert training professional has helped me a lot in securing a wonderful opportunity as a master program in cloud computing expert in a well reputed company.
rajesh2 days ago Thanking the ACTE @ Porur staff for giving nice teaching and explaining them in a real time view concept to understand the subject.And the staff will support you 24/7 in guding Job support, certification and also doubt clarifications material.I think the people can easily understand concept .
roopa4 days ago ACTE is the best place for anyone looking for cloud computing master program module , the technical trainer has in depth knowledge about the subject and is the best institute to join.It was really good experience for me.
natasha5 days ago ACTE is a good Institute with real time experienced faculties plus good teaching skills. cloud computing master program classes are more interactive.Students have the facility to attend repeated classes if needed. Really good for both fresher as well as experienced who needs deep knowledge.Thanks to Sakthi sir.
varun5 days ago First of all the organisation environment is awesome. Training part my trainer always be in time. He thought what ever he mention in course material. I done my cloud computing in master program training in this org. Admin is supurb and I found some how lagging in development.Better to take little more time to complete with aditional topics. But everything is practical what he teached. I feel worth to what I paid. Thanks ACTE in Porur.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- Cloud computing is one of the hottest technologies with a high demand for qualified professionals. The median salary for IT pros currently in a cloud computing career in the U.S. is $124,300. However, it is not the easiest of jobs to acquire because it is a specialty area.
- Knowledge of cloud computing basics or any relevant experience could be a great add on. As a cloud computing professional, one has to work in different roles including end user support, application development, business analysis, network, security and web development.
- ACTE has designed a comprehensive cloud computing Training track. Through this program, learners who complete it will gain access to guaranteed full-time job offers with hiring partner companies through collaboration with Hirist.com.
- The course curriculum and subsequent assessment have been designed by industry experts for a set of target audiences. The core purpose of this training is to enable candidates to learn the concepts of cloud computing and gain the skill set to advance an existing career or kick start a new endeavor.
- Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training
- we assure you a full-time job with a minimum ?5 LPA CTC. To ensure that you achieve this goal, we will provide you with:
- Soft Skills and Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Mock Interviews.
- Profile Enhancement.
- Interview Preparation.
- Onboarding on the HIRIST portal with spot light.
- Pro-membership on Hirist.com for 6 months.
- Access to Job Fairs.
- Mentoring session with an industry expert.
- Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Add value to your profile with our Industry-Endorsed Certification.
- The course completion certificate from SLA has been a channel for our students who are placed in top companies such as.
- All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty for data science online training.
- You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore
- You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- ONLINE TRAINING
- Instructor-led online trainingwith continuous remote assistance with the real-time project practices.
- One-on-one live practice to the required students with the assurance of successful course completion.
- Our Learning Management System includes MCQs, live lectures, and Placement preparations.
- Obtain the enterprise-ready skills even as fast-track mode at SLAon the top trending IT Courses in Chennai.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- Interactive learning experiencesto ensure individual attention with complete hands-on exposure.
- Smart Classroom equipped with updated software to offer job-ready skills to perform well in the industries.
- Extensive learning supportPacked with 25+ case studies and 5+ real-time projects guidance.
- Get ahead with industry-approved certification trainingtraining in our Best Data Science Training Institute in Chennai
- CORPORATE TRAINING
- Customized end-to-end technology training without affecting your actual works.
- Flexible class timing and personalized curriculum to meet exact corporate expectations.
- Improve your team’s talentto enhance the organization’s business value and revenue.
- Not just a regular classroombut a perfect blend of theory and practicals for all Courses.
- ACTE is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise your doubts with the dedicated support team anytime. You can also avail the email support for all your queries. One-to-one sessions with the trainers is also available for doubt clarification. Another benefit of ACTE is you can ask for support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit for students to raise doubt when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
- Understanding of the Difference Between Public and Private Cloud Computing. Coding skills (Good To Have): Although it is not a prerequisite, it is good to have knowledge of coding as building applications for the cloud and deploying them into the AWS cloud requires programming knowledge.
- The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- We at ACTE believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each Java batch to 5 or 6 members.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
- The demand for cloud computing skills is on the rise as more and more companies are adopting cloud services. According to Forbes, the worldwide spend on cloud computing services will grow at a 19.4% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from nearly $70B in 2015 to more than $141B in 2019.
- You can contact our support number at +91 93800 99996 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India.
Trainers ProfileCloud Computing Master Program Trainers are
- Our Cloud Computing Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Cloud Computing Master Program domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Cloud Computing Master Program training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Cloud Computing Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best Cloud Computing Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai, covering all course modules during Cloud Computing Master Program Classes. In addition, students take Cloud Computing Master Program Courses in OMR, Chennai through job assistance
- The Cloud Computing Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train Cloud Computing Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the Cloud Computing Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get Cloud Computing Master Program Training with us.
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Anna Nagar
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Medavakkam
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Palavakkam
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Adyar
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Kanathur
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Porur
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in T.Nagar
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Kelambakkam
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Tambaram
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Pallikaranai
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Panaiyur
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Velachery
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Navalur
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Siruseri
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in Thoraipakkam
- Cloud Computing Master Program Training in OMR