ACTE offering many software development courses in a very affordable price. We also offer Big data Master Program Training in OMR,Chennai with assured Job assistance. The program comes with a cutting-edge industry-aligned curriculum. The Course is delivered in two modes Classroom and Online training, using a practical hands-on learning methodology. We also offer Internship and Live Project assistance by industry’s professionals. Our trainers are well experienced, energetic and skilled in this domain and the related technologies. ACTE offers Deep understanding of Big Data Analytics along with business perspectives and cutting-edge Practices. We conduct many mock interviews and mock test for your practice to perform well in interviews.
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 19-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM
- 21-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 24-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 24-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM
Big Data Master Program
ACTE stand first at paving the way for innovations and providing the complete spectrum of Big Data master Program Training in OMR,Chennai. Big data analytics incorporates fundamental concepts and hands-on learning of leading Data Analytical tools. The range of technologies that a good big data analyst must be familiar with is huge. It spans myriad tools, platforms, hardware and software. For example, Microsoft Excel, SQL and R are basic tools..Big data has the potential to manipulate the way of administration, organizations, and academic institutions conduct business, trade and make new discoveries, and its likely to change how individuals lives their day-to-day habit.
Big Data analytics is the process of collecting, organizing and analyzing large sets of data to discover patterns and other useful information. Analysts working with Big Data typically want the knowledge that comes from analyzing the data. Big data Master Program Course at OMR,Chennai is curated by the subject matter experts havinga great experience in Big Data Industry. This renders the candidate with an explicit experience in starting a career in big data analytics. At the enterprise level, SPSS, Cognos, SAS, MATLAB are important to learn as are Python, Scala, Linux, Hadoop and HIVE. Our trainees will not only gain theoretical knowledge of Big Data analytics implementation but also gain exposure to business perspectives, industry best practices of Big Data analytics domain.
The use of big data permits businesses to observe various customer related patterns and trends and Observing customer behaviour is important to trigger loyalty. Understanding the customer insights will allow your business to be able to deliver what the customers want from you. Candidates at Big data Master Program Training Institute with placement in OMR,Chennai are encouraged to practice on their technical plans and qualified guidance is assured by our certified Big Data Professionals.
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE OMR offers Big Data Master Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
- Apache Spark in Big Data Landscape and purpose of Spark
- Apache Spark vs. Apache MapReduce
- Components of Spark Stack
- Downloading and installing Spark
- Launch Spark
- Transformations and Actions in RDD
- Loading and Saving Data in RDD
- Key-Value Pair RDD
- MapReduce and Pair RDD Operations
- Playing with Sequence Files
- Using Partitioner and its impact on performance improvement
- Master SparkContext
- Initialize Spark with Java
- Create and Run Real-time Project with Spark
- Pass functions to Spark
- Submit Spark applications to the cluster
- AWS Architect
- Describe the features of AWS The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
- Understand Identity Access Management of AWSProtect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWSIntroduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- EC2 InstanceDescribe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Auto-scalingGet Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Load BalancingIntroduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- EBS (Elastic Block Storage)Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Object Storage in CloudUnderstanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Cloud FrontDescribing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Route53Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- AWS Security ManagementDescribing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- ubnet and Subnet Mask
- Relational Database Service (RDS)Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Dynamo DBAdding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
- Monitoring ServicesKnowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- Application Services – An OverviewWhat is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS TroubleshootingTroubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- AWS Architecture and DesignBackup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
- DevOps FundamentalsAn understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Migration applications to AWS
- Introduction to AWS ServicesPre-Migration practices usage and learning
- AWS Migration Strategy
- Stack creation using an AWS CloudFormation template
- AWS CAF (Cloud Adoption Framework)
- Application Migration To AWS
- Migrating an on premise Server or VM to cloud.
- Server Migration services;
- Agent based and agentless server migration service
- igrating on Premises Hyper VM to AWS AMI
- Migrating on Premises VMware VM to AWS AMI
- Database Migration to AWSMigrating an on premises VM machine to AWS environment
- AWS Database Migration services & challenges
- Usage of pre & post migration activities by using AWS
- portfolio of DB migration services
- Data Migration to AWSMigrating a database from outside the AWS environment to target AWS RDS
- mazon Aurora DB within AWS environment:
- Transferring data to AWS in large scale
- Speeding up a large-scale data migration to S3 by enabling S3 Acceleration
- Elastic Docker ServicesDocker Ecosystem usage
- Understanding the ECS usage in Docker
- Docker package usage in a monolithic application inside docker container services
- AWS elastic container service(ECS) used to migrate monolithic application to AWS Cloud
- AWS transfer for SFTPPurpose of Storage Gateway
- Snowball & Snowball edge services
- Direct Connect tool usage
- Understand various components of Spark cluster
- Configure Spark to modify
- Spark properties
- environmental variables
- logging properties
- Visualizing Jobs and DAGs
- Monitor Spark using the web UIs, metrics, and external instrumentation
- Understand performance tuning requirements
- Understanding the Streaming Architecture – DStreams and RDD batches Receivers
- Common transformations and actions on DStreams
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- The SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Statements
- Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Other Schema Objects
- Control User Access
- Management of Schema Objects
- Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Manipulate Large Data Sets
- Data Management in Different Time Zones
- Retrieve Data Using Sub-queries
- Regular Expression Support
- Module 1: Automating Programs
- Run Levels
- /etc/rc.d Files
- Customization of Run Levels
- cron and anacron
- at and batch
- Console Logon
- Controlling Console Login
- Virtual Consoles
- Serial Login
- Remote Login
- ssh Login
- Kernel Versions
- Kernel Source Files
- Kernel Patch Files
- Kernel Configuration
- Kernel Building
- Testing a New Kernel
- Partition Types
- Filesystem Types
- File Types
- File Security
- Boot Files
- User Files
- Administrator Files
- Configuration Files
- Log Files
- Process Info
- Kernel Config Info
- Hardware Info
- Changing /proc Info
- Key /bin Commands
- Key /sbin Commands
- man and info
- Using Shell Scripts
- Users and Groups
- Home Directories
- Password Files
- NIS Intro
- tar Files
- Patch Files
- Types of Devices
- /dev Namespace
- Types of Network Devices
- Monitoring Network Devices
- Controlling Network Services
- Squid Proxy Server
- X Servers and X Clients
- X Fonts
- GTK and KDE
- High Availability
- Advantages and Challenges
- What is Big data
- Big Data opportunities,Challenges
- Characteristics of Big data
- Hadoop Distributed File System
- Comparing Hadoop & SQL
- Industries using Hadoop
- Data Locality
- Hadoop Architecture
- Map Reduce & HDFS
- Using the Hadoop single node image (Clone)
- HDFS Design & Concepts
- Blocks, Name nodes and Data nodes
- HDFS High-Availability and HDFS Federation
- Hadoop DFS The Command-Line Interface
- Basic File System Operations
- Anatomy of File Read,File Write
- Block Placement Policy and Modes
- More detailed explanation about Configuration files
- Metadata, FS image, Edit log, Secondary Name Node and Safe Mode
- How to add New Data Node dynamically,decommission a Data Node dynamically (Without stopping cluster)
- FSCK Utility. (Block report)
- How to override default configuration at system level and Programming level
- HDFS Federation
- ZOOKEEPER Leader Election Algorithm
- Exercise and small use case on HDFS
- Map Reduce Functional Programming Basics
- Map and Reduce Basics
- How Map Reduce Works
- Anatomy of a Map Reduce Job Run
- Legacy Architecture ->Job Submission, Job Initialization, Task Assignment, Task Execution, Progress and Status Updates
- Job Completion, Failures
- Shuffling and Sorting
- Splits, Record reader, Partition, Types of partitions & Combiner
- Optimization Techniques -> Speculative Execution, JVM Reuse and No. Slots
- Types of Schedulers and Counters
- Comparisons between Old and New API at code and Architecture Level
- Getting the data from RDBMS into HDFS using Custom data types
- Distributed Cache and Hadoop Streaming (Python, Ruby and R)
- Sequential Files and Map Files
- Enabling Compression Codec’s
- Map side Join with distributed Cache
- Types of I/O Formats: Multiple outputs, NLINEinputformat
- Handling small files using CombineFileInputFormat
- Hands on “Word Count” in Map Reduce in standalone and Pseudo distribution Mode
- Sorting files using Hadoop Configuration API discussion
- Emulating “grep” for searching inside a file in Hadoop
- DBInput Format
- Job Dependency API discussion
- Input Format API discussion,Split API discussion
- Custom Data type creation in Hadoop
- ACID in RDBMS and BASE in NoSQL
- CAP Theorem and Types of Consistency
- Types of NoSQL Databases in detail
- Columnar Databases in Detail (HBASE and CASSANDRA)
- TTL, Bloom Filters and Compensation
- HBase Installation, Concepts
- HBase Data Model and Comparison between RDBMS and NOSQL
- Master & Region Servers
- HBase Operations (DDL and DML) through Shell and Programming and HBase Architecture
- Catalog Tables
- Block Cache and sharding
- DATA Modeling (Sequential, Salted, Promoted and Random Keys)
- JAVA API’s and Rest Interface
- Client Side Buffering and Process 1 million records using Client side Buffering
- HBase Counters
- Enabling Replication and HBase RAW Scans
- HBase Filters
- Bulk Loading and Co processors (Endpoints and Observers with programs)
- Real world use case consisting of HDFS,MR and HBASE
- Hive Installation, Introduction and Architecture
- Hive Services, Hive Shell, Hive Server and Hive Web Interface (HWI)
- Meta store, Hive QL
- OLTP vs. OLAP
- Working with Tables
- Primitive data types and complex data types
- Working with Partitions
- User Defined Functions
- Hive Bucketed Tables and Sampling
- External partitioned tables, Map the data to the partition in the table, Writing the output of one query to another table, Multiple inserts
- Dynamic Partition
- Differences between ORDER BY, DISTRIBUTE BY and SORT BY
- Bucketing and Sorted Bucketing with Dynamic partition
- RC File
- INDEXES and VIEWS
- MAPSIDE JOINS
- Compression on hive tables and Migrating Hive tables
- Dynamic substation of Hive and Different ways of running Hive
- How to enable Update in HIVE
- Log Analysis on Hive
- Access HBASE tables using Hive
- Hands on Exercises
- Pig Installation
- Execution Types
- Grunt Shell
- Pig Latin
- Data Processing
- Schema on read
- Primitive data types and complex data types
- Tuple schema, BAG Schema and MAP Schema
- Loading and Storing
- Filtering, Grouping and Joining
- Debugging commands (Illustrate and Explain)
- Validations,Type casting in PIG
- Working with Functions
- User Defined Functions
- Types of JOINS in pig and Replicated Join in detail
- SPLITS and Multiquery execution
- Error Handling, FLATTEN and ORDER BY
- Parameter Substitution
- Nested For Each
- User Defined Functions, Dynamic Invokers and Macros
- How to access HBASE using PIG, Load and Write JSON DATA using PIG
- Piggy Bank
- Hands on Exercises
- Sqoop Installation
- Import Data.(Full table, Only Subset, Target Directory, protecting Password, file format other than CSV, Compressing, Control Parallelism, All tables Import)
- Incremental Import(Import only New data, Last Imported data, storing Password in Metastore, Sharing Metastore between Sqoop Clients)
- Free Form Query Import
- Export data to RDBMS,HIVE and HBASE
- Hands on Exercises
- HCatalog Installation
- Introduction to HCatalog
- About Hcatalog with PIG,HIVE and MR
- Hands on Exercises
- Flume Installation
- Introduction to Flume
- Flume Agents: Sources, Channels and Sinks
- Log User information using Java program in to HDFS using LOG4J and Avro Source, Tail Source
- Log User information using Java program in to HBASE using LOG4J and Avro Source, Tail Source
- Flume Commands
- Use case of Flume: Flume the data from twitter in to HDFS and HBASE. Do some analysis using HIVE and PIG
- HUE.(Hortonworks and Cloudera)
- Workflow (Action, Start, Action, End, Kill, Join and Fork), Schedulers, Coordinators and Bundles.,to show how to schedule Sqoop Job, Hive, MR and PIG
- Real world Use case which will find the top websites used by users of certain ages and will be scheduled to run for every one hour
- Zoo Keeper
- HBASE Integration with HIVE and PIG
- Proof of concept (POC)
- Spark Overview
- Linking with Spark, Initializing Spark
- Using the Shell
- Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDDs)
- Parallelized Collections
- External Datasets
- RDD Operations
- Basics, Passing Functions to Spark
- Working with Key-Value Pairs
- RDD Persistence
- Which Storage Level to Choose?
- Removing Data
- Shared Variables
- Broadcast Variables
- Deploying to a Cluster
- Unit Testing
- Migrating from pre-1.0 Versions of Spark
- Where to Go from Here
- Module 1: Introduction to Spark and Hadoop platform
- What is Hadoop platform
- Why Hadoop platform
- What is Spark
- Why spark
- Evolution of Spark
- Functional Programing Vs Object Orient Programing
- Scalable language
- Scala Overview
- Configuring Apache Spark
- JAVA Setup
- SCALA Editor
- Benefits of Scala
- Language Offerings
- Type inferencing
- Control Structures
- Traits and Mixins
- Classes and Objects
- First class functions
- Sub classes
- Case Classes
- Pattern Matching
- Exception Handling
- FILE Operations
- Spark Shell
- Parallel Programming
- Programming with RDD
- Broadcast Variables
- Spark Streaming
- Spark SQL
PlacementACTE OMR offers Big Data Master Program placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, Big Data Master Program etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for Big Data Master Program, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Big Data Master Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Big Data Master Program Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Big Data Master Program support team wing that assist students in securing Big Data Master Program according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
Hari1 day ago ACTE institute in Velachery is one of the best institutes to start your career in Big data master program. ACTE institute helped me build my programming skills.The faculty here is extremely good,the way they make us understand the concepts is really praise worthy.
saran1days ago I had joined this institute with Big Data knowledge but now i have learned a lot and i got placed in MNC.Thanks to all the staff members of ACTE institute for the opportunity and support.I would surely recommend this institute for big data master program course.
varsha3days ago It's a good institute to start your advanced big data.Great institute to learn big data master program.They will give industrial projects to do and staffs are very good in teaching.They took all modules from scratch and explain each and every topic clearly.So you can easily clear interviews.I had great experience there.
yazhini4 days ago I am from Velachery.If you want to work in big data related then ACTE institute is the best place.I have got placed. Thank you ACTE institute.
Kamatchi+ 5 days ago ACTE institute is the place to be if you want to start your career in data master program.This institute has well trained mentors who strive hard towards helping young individuals build and shape their career.
manivannan1day ago Thank you so much to all the staff members of ACTE isntitute team for all the support which you all gave.Because of you all I am going to start up my career with such a good company - Honeywell.The study environment is very good.It's very good place to learn for those who want to be strong in their technical skills and give a start towards your career .
maran2days ago I will recommend to ACTE institute in Tambaram because of there are highly experienced mentors, they will teach you from the grass root level that anyone can understand.And they are providing good placements in good MNCs as well.
ravi4days ago ACTE institute is the best leading big data institute with good teaching and guidance.They provided lot of placement opportunities.chances of getting placed are more,if you learn and practice really well.This is the best institute to start your advanced data knowledge.I got placed in L&T Technology Services.Thank you ACTE institute.
kanaga5 days ago I would suggest ACTE instituet in Tambaram is the best platform to get yourself trained professionally.After my BE in Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Technology,i joined here.Mentors are very good and cooperative.They give many placement opportunities and i got job in realated technology.
Disha5 days ago In ACTE isntitute they teach from the basics of big data and the teaching staff and the mentors are highly skilled.They guide each and every student.Placement team in ACTE institute is also good.They are very supportive.
meena1 day ago They give placements all students who join to ACTE institute at OMR.If you have below 60% or if you are not a fresher then also you will get job through ACTE institute.Finally I thank ACTE institute for helping me to build my career.
Roshan2day ago ACTE institute is the best place to get trained in Big Data master program professionally,the faculties are very supportive.I recently got placed in In MNC through ACTE institute and it was like dream come true for me since I got placed in an MNC company.I really thank advanced big data course to improve upon my technical skills required to get placed in an core company .
andrew4 days ago. I recommend to join this Institute to enhance your technical knowledge and get good opportunities.Thank all my teachers and mentors for your support.
sarala4 days ago One of the finest teaching and guidance by professional trainers who had vast experience in this field (company experience and teaching).Frequency of companies visiting for placement is good rest depends upon ones dedication and hardwork.
vishal5days ago The teaching methodology and conceptual foundation laid by the faculties helps understand the concepts in depth.The numerous assignments and projects carried out help in the practical understanding.
ganesh1 day ago I thank the faculty and placement department for their endless support and guidance.If Big Data master program is ur career choice then begin with ACTE institute in Anna nagar!!
nithaya2days ago I joined ACTE institute without any knowledge.The mentors are highly supportive and experienced.I got placed.The assignments and test series were very helpful to crack the written exam and my first interview.Thanks to ACTE institute...
kiran3days ago I got to know about ACTE institute in Anna nagar from my friends.ACTE institute has good faculty and enough placement opportunities too.All the faculty members are so supportive.The ones who are dedicated to become a big data master program expert,this is the best platform.
anbu3days ago ACTE institute is really good in terms of placements if you really want to go in core domain because there are very less chances of getting into big data or other domain as a fresher.
sathyapriya5 days ago ACTE institute is the best Photoshop institute with good teaching.They provided lot of placement opportunities.This is the best institute to start yourmaster program in big data knowledge and to have a practical experience.I got placed. Thank you ACTE institute.
sanjana1 day ago Hey guys if you are really thinking to work in MNC then ACTE institute in Porur is a right place for you to build your career and to get first job in top leading company.
elavarasan2days ago After my Big data master program training it created confidence in me to write a program as per the requirement and specifications.So,thank you ACTE institute in Porur team.
kamesh3days ago For those who are looking for a career in advanced big data,No matter if you are a Student or a working professional who look for a different career path,I recommend ACTE.Go for it.They Start from the basics and they teach us according to our pace.
Kalai5days ago Got to know about ACTE through Google.I can say this institute has an excellent set of mentors who are real experts and experienced in the big data subjects.The management is also approachable,flexible and provides solution/options for any genuine concerns.
daiz5 days ago ACTE is the best big data master program institute with finest teaching and guidance.Lot of placement opportunities are provided and chances of getting placed are more,if you practice really well.Finally I would like to thank ACTE institute!!
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- Choosing a career in the field of Big Data and Analytics will be a fantastic career move, and it could be just the type of role that you have been trying to find. Professionals who are working in this field can expect an impressive salary, with the median salary for data scientists being $116,000.
- Big data analytics is the often complex process of examining big data to uncover information -- such as hidden patterns, correlations, market trends and customer preferences -- that can help organizations make informed business decisions.
- ACTE has designed a comprehensive bigdata analytics course track track. Through this program, learners who complete it will gain access to guaranteed full-time job offers with hiring partner companies through collaboration with Hirist.com.
- The course curriculum and subsequent assessment have been designed by industry experts for a set of target audiences. The core purpose of this training is to enable candidates to learn the concepts of big data analytics and gain the skill set to advance an existing career or kick start a new endeavor.
- Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training
- we assure you a full-time job with a minimum ?5 LPA CTC. To ensure that you achieve this goal, we will provide you with:
- Soft Skills and Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Mock Interviews.
- Profile Enhancement.
- Interview Preparation.
- Onboarding on the HIRIST portal with spot light.
- Pro-membership on Hirist.com for 6 months.
- Access to Job Fairs.
- Mentoring session with an industry expert.
- Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Add value to your profile with our Industry-Endorsed Certification.
- The course completion certificate from SLA has been a channel for our students who are placed in top companies such as.
- All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty for data science online training.
- You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore
- You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- ONLINE TRAINING
- Instructor-led online trainingwith continuous remote assistance with the real-time project practices.
- One-on-one live practice to the required students with the assurance of successful course completion.
- Our Learning Management Systemincludes MCQs, live lectures, and Placement preparations.
- Obtain the enterprise-ready skills even as fast-track mode at SLAon the top trending IT Courses in Chennai.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- Interactive learning experiencesto ensure individual attention with complete hands-on exposure.
- Smart Classroom equipped with updated software to offer job-ready skills to perform well in the industries.
- Extensive learning supportPacked with 25+ case studies and 5+ real-time projects guidance.
- Get ahead with industry-approved certification trainingtraining in our Best Data Science Training Institute in Chennai
- CORPORATE TRAINING
- Customized end-to-end technology training without affecting your actual works.
- Flexible class timing and personalized curriculum to meet exact corporate expectations.
- Improve your team’s talentto enhance the organization’s business value and revenue.
- Not just a regular classroombut a perfect blend of theory and practicals for all Courses.
- ACTE is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise your doubts with the dedicated support team anytime. You can also avail the email support for all your queries. One-to-one sessions with the trainers is also available for doubt clarification. Another benefit of ACTE is you can ask for support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit for students to raise doubt when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
- While traditional data analyst might be able to get away without being a full-fledged programmer, a big data analyst needs to be very comfortable with coding..
- The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- We at ACTE believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each Java batch to 5 or 6 members.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
- Reasons to Select a Career in Big Data are Exponential Rise of Data.
- Higher Demand for Data Analysts Professionals.
- Huge Skill Gap.
- Unstructured/Semi-structured Data Analytics.
- Better Profile.
- The Demand for Big Data Jobs in Economy.
- You can contact our support number at +91 93800 99996 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India.
Trainers ProfileBigdata Master Program Trainers are
- Our Bigdata Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Bigdata Master Program domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Bigdata Master Program training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Bigdata Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- Bigdata Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best Bigdata Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai, covering all course modules during Bigdata Master Program Classes. In addition, students take Bigdata Master Program Courses in OMR, Chennai through job assistance
- The Bigdata Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train Big data Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the Bigdata Master Program Training in OMR, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get Big Data Master Program Training with us.
- Big Data Master Program Training in Anna Nagar
- Big Data Master Program Training in Medavakkam
- Big Data Master Program Training in Palavakkam
- Big Data Master Program Training in Adyar
- Big Data Master Program Training in Kanathur
- Big Data Master Program Training in Porur
- Big Data Master Program Training in T.Nagar
- Big Data Master Program Training in Kelambakkam
- Big Data Master Program Training in Tambaram
- Big Data Master Program Training in Pallikaranai
- Big Data Master Program Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- Big Data Master Program Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- Big Data Master Program Training in Panaiyur
- Big Data Master Program Training in Velachery
- Big Data Master Program Training in Navalur
- Big Data Master Program Training in Siruseri
- Big Data Master Program Training in Thoraipakkam
- Big Data Master Program Training in OMR