ACTE is the one of the best software development training institutes offering many demandfull courses in a affordable fees structure. ACTE also offer AutoCAD Training in OMR Chennai withHighly talented with 12+ Years Experienced Autocad Trainer .We offer 100% Guaranteed JOB Placement Assistance in MNC or Mid Size Companies with High Salaries. Our trainers provides Hands-on Training for pratical wise understanding of the class. ACTE have well good infrastructure and Lab facilities. We also support you for Resume & Interviews Preparation. We covered the basic level to advance level concepts and provides in depth knowledge. ACTE , teach you to recognize the different tools and to use them proficiently in accomplishing the tasks in an accurate manner. Our AutoCAD Course trains you on both 2D and 3D from fundamentals to advanced levels to make you job ready.
AutoCAD Training in Chennai
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 19-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM (IST)
- 21-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 24-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 24-SEPT-2022 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
AutoCAD Training in Chennai
This AutoCAD Course at OMR,Chennai is designed for the new AutoCAD learners and also for the people who want to go for advanced levels in it. It combines the features, commands, and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD LT. We provide the best way to start learning your 2D or 3D computer-aided design skills, as 2D drafting and 3D modelling form important core skills that are required across all industry disciplines.Our programs are suitable for learners looking to explore new career opportunities in the industry.
Autocad is a product of Autodesk.It is the most widely used Design software.For 2 D Design worldwide companies use Autocad.With Autocad one can Develop Design for Civil,Mechanical and Electrical.When any Equipment ,Machinery Parts or Spare parts are to be Manufactured The Design of the Equipment or Machinery will be Developed using Autocad. When any Electrical part or Circuit has to be created The Design for the Electrical part or Circuit will be developed using AutoCad. We at AutoCAD Training in OMR,Chennai conduct a Interview from their Experienced Trainer and for Design Software we conduct tool test After which we will arrange for interview and refer in Companies for interviews.
When any building which can be a residential Home ,Apartments, shopping complex or any commercial building is to be constructed Initially Building Plan has to be designed Based on the needs of the building to be constructed The Building plan shall be designed using Autocad. Autocad has the great scope in all fields. AutoCAD Training Institute with Placement in OMR,Chennai offer this most prominent designing software used by most of the companies for documenting their electrical circuits.
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE Tambaram offers AutoCAD Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
CurriculamAutoCAD Course Syllabus
- Autocad Environment
- Screen layout
- Cascading menu
- Drawing Area
- UCS Icon
- Command Line
- Model space and Layout tabs
- Drawing aids
- 2d drafting and annotation
- 3d modelling
- Autocad classic
- Basic construction elements
- Basic Editing/Modify commands
- Basic view commands
- Selection methods
- Accurate drawing methods
- Ortho command
- Osnap command
- Setting Units
- Cartesian coordinate system
- Geometric Data Entry
- Accurate drawing methods
- Mass properties
- Layers, Colors and Properties
- What are layers?
- Why use them?
- Creating and deleting layers
- Making a layer current layer
- Assigning colors to layers
- Freezing / Thawing layers
- Locking / unlocking layers
- Linetypes and Properties
- Introduction to line types
- Loading linetype box and choosing line types
- Properties and matching properties
- Text, Mtext, Editing and Style
- Properties and Application of text
- Editing all types of text
- Spell Check,Nearest Osnap
- Hatch patterns
- Hatch fundamentals
- Picking patterns
- Picking area or objects to hatch
- Adjusting scale and orientation
- Working with hatch patterns
- Gap tolerance
- Gradients and solid fill
- Linear dimensions
- Aligned dimensions
- Radius dimensions
- Diameter dimensions
- Angular dimensions
- Continuous dimensions
- Baseline dimensions
- Leader and Multi leader dimensions
- Arc Length dimensions
- Ordinate dimensions
- Jogged dimensions
- Dimension Units
- Dimension font
- Dimension Arrow heads
- Dimension overall size
- Blocks, Wblocks, Purge
- Creating and working with blocks
- Retain, convert and delete options
- Redefining blocks
- Inserting blocks
- Creating and working with Wblocks
- Creating Rectangular arrays
- Polar arrays
- Path arrays
- Plotting and Printing
- What printer or plotter to use
- What paper size to use
- What area to plot
- What scale to plot
- What pen settings to use
- What orientation to use
- What offset to use
- Page set up manager
- Advanced Line work
- Pline (Polyline), Pedit
- Xline (Construction Line)
- Mline (Multi Line), Mlstyle, Mledit
- Advanced Layers Advanced dimensions
- Dimension style manager
- Introduction to constraints
- Geometric Constraints
- Dimensional constraints
- Dimension driven design
- Options, shortcuts, CUI, Design Center and Express tools
- Shortcuts,Customize User interface
- Design center,Express tools
- Advanced design and file management tools
- Align,Audit and Recover
- Blend,Break and join
- Cad Standards,Calculator,Def points
- Divide and point style,Donut,Draw Order
- E transmit,Filter,Hyper Link,Lengthen
- Object Tracking,Overkill,Point and Node
- Sheet sets,Selection sheets,Selection methods
- Stretch,System Variables,Tables,Tool Palette
- UCS and cross hair rotation,Window tiling,Wipe out
- Importing and Exporting Data
- AutoCAD and MS Word
- AutoCAD and MS Excel
- AutoCAD and MS PowerPoint
- AutoCAD and JPGs
- AutoCAD, PDFs, and screen shots
- AutoCAD and other CAD software
- Exporting and Save As
- Importing and OLE
- External References
- The primary reasons for using xrefs
- Loading xrefs
- Unloading xrefs
- Binding xrefs
- Updating and editing xrefs
- Layers in xrefs
- Multiple xrefs
- The purpose of attributes
- Defining attributes
- Editing attributes and properties
- Extracting data from attributes
- Invisible attributes
- Advanced output pen settings
- ctb files and their purpose
- Editing line weights
- The lwt option
- Isometric drawing
- What isometric perspective is
- When to use it
- When not to use it
- Setting isometric perspective
- Changing planes (F5)
- Ellipses in isometric
- Text in isometric
- 3D Basics
- Axes, planes, and faces
- 3D Workspaceâ��Ribbon, toolbars, and options
- Entering and exiting 3D
- Projecting into 3D
- 3D dynamic views
- Visual Styles
- ViewCube and Navigation Bar
- Object Manipulation
- 3D rotate (gizmo),Mirror3D
- 3D array: polar and rectangular
- 3D scale,3Dmove,Fillets and chamfers in 3D
- Boolean Operations
- Solid Modelling
- Taper,Loft,Path extrusion
PlacementACTE Tambaram offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS; IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% AutoCAD training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- AutoCAD Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
Shajith1 day agoSo Far it has been a good Training Video and kudo's to the instructor. Anyone with no knowledge on AutoCAD can use this as their starting point for Web Based Automation world.
Mariyam3 days agoIts amazing courseware.. I thoroughly enjoyed contents and refer in my group to go through the course to learn from nothing to lots...ACTE team Thanks alot @ Velachery.
Iqbal3 days agoThe way of teaching is really excellent any one can understand easily event the person who are not from the coding background,I have learnt how to do code optimization and new updates tool.
Vijay4 days agoBest course of AutoCAD that covered so many topics related to testing and test management. Keep it up the good work Rahul sir.
Aarathana5 days agoGood explanation and useful information for driving a good test framework in ACTE. To continue developing automation test technology, you can create another course in term of screenplay pattern which is also applied to automation now a days.
Pankaj1 day agoIndepth explanation.Finding it useful. I see this course to be one stop solution to AutoCAD, appium, frameworks,DB testing .No other course provides this sort of patient explanation. Would like to appreciate the instructor's passion towards teaching the concepts under 1 course. Reason for saying so is, many commercial people would split this course length into 5 to 6 parts and make money.
Christi2 days agoThis is the only course you are going to need to get started with AutoCAD automation with Java. It is thorough and extensively covers not only automation but the other vital aspects to be a complete automation tester, including Frameworks, CI/CD and APIs.
Harinath2 days agoJust beyond my expectation. An amazing course with in depth explanation. Whether you are a beginner or experienced in Automation just blindly go with this course in ACTE @Tambaram.
Suresh3 days agoThe best part of this course i found that the instructor "Rohith" is very active. When you get stuck, don't worry just put your query and it will be solved with the most genuine solution within 12 hours , which means a lot............ :)
Inbaraj5 days agoTopics are very well explained.And i could feel the expertise level that Rahul has achieved in AutoCAD automation work. Really appreciate Tambaram ACTE.
Victor1 day agoPerfect and very detailed overview for Beginners like me to get an Overall idea about AutoCAD Automation and Java
Ravi1 day agoReally dedicated Teaching from ACTE trainers at Omr!! very clearly anyone can understand the concepts even though you are beginner .
Peshal3 days agoClear approach and neatly explained in each and every video.
Vimala4 days agoVery helpful for beginners like me.Checking x-path in console makes coding easy.Great work and keep going ACTE in Omr.
Deepak5 days agoI'm a manual tester with minimal knowledge of Java, so had obvious concerns that this course might be too complicated for a beginner. I'm currently about 70% through the java part of the course and I find it brilliantly explained in great detail (exactly what I needed). I'm looking forward to getting to the webdriver content. Highly recommended course for manual testers looking to get into automation.
Hema1 day agoAnna Nagar ACTE gives a lot of useful information that is very well presented! And a great instructor who is always ready to help and answer all the questions!
Ravindran2 days agoFirst Lecture created the last impression of learning java in an organized way.. Feeling so good.A lot of useful information that is very well presented! And a great instructor who is always ready to help and answer all the questions in AutoCAD!
Jayanth2 days agoI really liked the way Mr. Rahul Arora explains AutoCAD. The course is very well planned and neatly explained. It is just perfect for those who have no idea what AutoCAD is the part of software testing. He seems really experienced and hence explains AutoCAD (in this course) from base level. Just loved the course.
Reena4 days agoSo Far it has been a good Training Video and kudo's to the instructor. Anyone with no knowledge on AutoCAD can use this as their starting point for Web Based Automation world.
Kavitha5 days agoThe way of teaching is really excellent in ACTE Anna Nagar any one can understand easily event the person who are not from the coding background,I have learnt how to do code optimization and new updates tool.
Rajesh1 day agoGood explanation and useful information for driving a good test framework.To continue developing automation test technology, you can create another course in term of screenplay pattern which is also applied to automation nowadays.
Harish2 days agoThis is the only course you are going to need to get started with AutoCAD automation with designing. It is thorough and extensively covers not only automation but the other vital aspects to be a complete automation tester, including Frameworks, CI/CD and APIs.
Mahesh3 days agoThe best part of this course i found that the instructor "Rahul" is very active. When you get stuck, don't worry just put your query and it will be solved with the most genuine solution within 12 hours , which means a lot............ :)
Gabriel3 days agoPerfect and very detailed overview for Beginners like me to get an Overall idea about AutoCAD .Thanks ACTE in Porur.
Lokesh5 days agoI'm a manual tester with minimal knowledge of designing & animation, so had obvious concerns that this course might be too complicated for a beginner. I'm currently about 70% through the java part of the course and I find it brilliantly explained in great detail (exactly what I needed). I'm looking forward to getting to the webdriver content. Highly recommended course for manual testers looking to get into automation ACTE in Porur.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- There's no doubt that drafting and design is an exciting career choice, and the job outlook is pretty good, especially for those choosing to specialize in architectural and civil drafting. This career is likely to be very sensitive to changes within the economy as it is tied to construction and manufacturing.
- Scope of the autocad on the large scale of the engineering field in mechanical as well as civil. AutoCAD is a worldwide vaild software for 2D as well as 3D drawing. In industrial area the main purpose is production of component within less time and effective manner.
- ACTE has designed a comprehensive Autocad track. Through this program, learners who complete it will gain access to guaranteed full-time job offers with hiring partner companies through collaboration with Hirist.com.
- The course curriculum and subsequent assessment have been designed by industry experts for a set of target audiences. The core purpose of this training is to enable candidates to learn the concepts of Autocad Technology and gain the skill set to advance an existing career or kick start a new endeavor.
- Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training
- we assure you a full-time job with a minimum ?5 LPA CTC. To ensure that you achieve this goal, we will provide you with:
- Soft Skills and Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Mock Interviews.
- Profile Enhancement.
- Interview Preparation.
- Onboarding on the HIRIST portal with spot light.
- Pro-membership on Hirist.com for 6 months.
- Access to Job Fairs.
- Mentoring session with an industry expert.
- Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Add value to your profile with our Industry-Endorsed Certification.
- The course completion certificate from SLA has been a channel for our students who are placed in top companies such as.
- All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty for data science online training.
- You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore
- You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- ONLINE TRAINING
- Instructor-led online trainingwith continuous remote assistance with the real-time project practices.
- One-on-one live practice to the required students with the assurance of successful course completion.
- Our Learning Management Systemincludes MCQs, live lectures, and Placement preparations.
- Obtain the enterprise-ready skills even as fast-track mode at SLAon the top trending IT Courses in Chennai.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- Interactive learning experiencesto ensure individual attention with complete hands-on exposure.
- Smart Classroom equipped with updated software to offer job-ready skills to perform well in the industries.
- Extensive learning supportPacked with 25+ case studies and 5+ real-time projects guidance.
- Get ahead with industry-approved certification trainingtraining in our Best Data Science Training Institute in Chennai
- CORPORATE TRAINING
- Customized end-to-end technology training without affecting your actual works.
- Flexible class timing and personalized curriculum to meet exact corporate expectations.
- Improve your team’s talentto enhance the organization’s business value and revenue.
- Not just a regular classroombut a perfect blend of theory and practicals for all Courses.
- ACTE is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise your doubts with the dedicated support team anytime. You can also avail the email support for all your queries. One-to-one sessions with the trainers is also available for doubt clarification. Another benefit of ACTE is you can ask for support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit for students to raise doubt when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
- A working knowledge of your operating system.
- The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- We at ACTE believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each Java batch to 5 or 6 members.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
- CAD careers are incredibly rewarding and challenging. You have the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals and be part of creating something great. Plus, CAD careers are here to stay — every engineering and architecture team must have skilled CAD professionals and drafters.
- You can contact our support number at +91 93800 99996 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India.
Trainers ProfileAutoCAD Trainers are
- Our AutoCAD Training in Tambaram, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are AutoCAD domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best AutoCAD training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for AutoCAD Training in Tambaram, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- AutoCAD Training in Tambaram, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best AutoCAD Training in Tambaram, Chennai, covering all course modules during AutoCAD Classes. In addition, students take AutoCAD Courses in Tambaram, Chennai through job assistance
- The AutoCAD Training in Tambaram, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train AutoCAD Training in Tambaram, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the AutoCAD Training in Tambaram, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get AutoCAD Training with us.
- AutoCAD Training in Anna Nagar
- AutoCAD Training in Medavakkam
- AutoCAD Training in Palavakkam
- AutoCAD Training in Adyar
- AutoCAD Training in Kanathur
- AutoCAD Training in Porur
- AutoCAD Training in T.Nagar
- AutoCAD Training in Kelambakkam
- AutoCAD Training in Tambaram
- AutoCAD Training in Pallikaranai
- AutoCAD Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- AutoCAD Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- AutoCAD Training in Panaiyur
- AutoCAD Training in Velachery
- AutoCAD Training in Navalur
- AutoCAD Training in Siruseri
- AutoCAD Training in Thoraipakkam
- AutoCAD Training in OMR